[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone of you who gave me suport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: beforeAndAfter.jpg (4MB, 5496x3240px) Image search: [Google]
beforeAndAfter.jpg
4MB, 5496x3240px
I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone of you who gave me suport in the last 3 months.

I started my journey to being /fit/ 3 months ago at the weight of 137kg. Now I'm 110Kg and I only need to loose 17Kg more to be at my ideal weight (I'm 1,94cm tall)

Now I have a question that needs to be answered

Is this a good moment to start taking suplements? Like syntha 6 , iso-100 and others?

I don't want to be just "Skinny" , "normal" or "Demi god" tier. I want to become full god mode. And I promise you I will keep pushing hard , to the end. I'm not going to stop until I make everyone of you feel proud and to serve as inspiration to every fat fuck we have in here.

Sorry for the shitty english BTW,
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>38493893
Nice progress bro, honestly you really dont even need supplements. 99.5% of them dont work.
>>
>>38494219
Thanks man. Really ? I see a lot of people using them and getting good results
>>
>>38493893
gj now start lifting
>>
File: giphy.gif (542KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
542KB, 500x378px
>>38494331
> I see a lot of people using them and getting good results

they are getting results because they train and eat properly. Not because they take supplements
>>
>>38494349
I lift. Not a lot of weight , but I lift since 2 months ago.
i try to do 1 hour of cardio and 1 hour of lifting per day
>>
>>38494331
Eh. I wouldn't be in a rush if I were you.

A) They're expensive
B) A lot of them are scams
C) You still need to put a ton of work in to make it work
D) The faster you lose weight the worse your stretch marks will be.

If you just stay diligent for 2-3 years you'll probably achieve your ideal body. But remember that working out has diminishing returns unless you're committed to it almost full time.

You'll have great gains in those 3 months, then less in the next 3, next year, and so on.
>>
nice progress bro 17 kgs in 2 months but i think you will be needing surgery to remove those man tits baby please
>>
>>38494476
27kg*
Yes , I know. But fuck it.
>>
nice dude, I just wish i could get my fat friend to start working out.
>>
>>38494331
You only need one and it's the cheapest of them all: creatine
>>
>>38493893
supplements are a waste

protein powder is only good when you need a quick source of protein and got nothing else to eat

creatine could be used but not worth desu and you wont need it anyways for a long time

maybe ZMA because of zinc but even then you can get it through diet
keep losing weight but try not to lose too much at once or you'll get fucked with loose skin
you'll probably have loose skin if you get lean so maybe you'll want to save money for surgery bro
>>
>>38493893
You can't show tits on a blue board you cock suckin fagget MODS TAKE THIS SHIT DOWN!!!
>>
>>38493893
dont blow money on suppliments.
Just keep doing what you are doing.

Slowly make your diet better and better
Your lifts better and better

And hopefully we see you as a new man in another 6 months.

Keep up the good work anon.
>>
>>38495999
Nice Trips . I have saved around 3k for the surgery , but I will only do it in a extreme case.

>>38496431
Thanks Bro . I will keep pushing hard then .
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.