[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you give a fat girl a chance? What if you both had so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.png (657KB, 555x387px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
657KB, 555x387px
Would you give a fat girl a chance? What if you both had so much in common, except she was pretty big?
>>
If by fat, you mean like Trisha Paytas, then sure.
>>
"fat girl" is an awfully fucking broad term.

If she weighs more than I do and her body fat % is above 20%, then no, I probably wouldn't give her a chance.
>>
File: downloadfile.png (115KB, 602x593px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.png
115KB, 602x593px
>>38493743
No. fat is a mental disease - do you habe it?
>>
>>38493743
no.
>>
No, unless she has some sort of medical problem. I don't want someone too lazy to take care of themselves
>>
No way
>>
>>38493743
Well then we couldnt have *that* much in common could we

Like most of you, being /fit/ is all i have going on
>>
>>38493743
>What if you both had so much in common
Good friends it is then
>>
>tfw i'm getting so desperate, im inviting this fat chick from tinder over on friday to smash
I am not proud of myself...
>>
I'd rather kill myself. Besides, far girls and I can't have that much in common - she's obviously a lazy fuck and I'm not.
>>
I don't talk to fat girls
>>
>>38493743
Yes
>>
currently dating a fatty. zero sexual interest. would not recommend.
>>
>>38493838
20% body is normal for a girl. BF% is different between males and females. 12% for a girl is like 5% on a guy
>>
>>38493743
Same answer to this as to

>would you give an ugly chick a chance if you had the same interests?
>>
Hell no.

Any girl with body fat > 25% is fat btw.
>>
>>38493743
I would if she was willing to lose weight. I'd even help her as best I could. If she half assed it I would dump immediately though.
>>
>>38493743
>What if you both had so much in common
my lifestyle is way too different from the ones of fat people, not gonna happen
>>
>>38494071
not the same. i´d date a butterface if she were fit and had a nice body, but i wouldn´t date a fatty even if she had the most beautiful face in the world
>>
File: essential fat.png (10KB, 340x206px) Image search: [Google]
essential fat.png
10KB, 340x206px
>>38493838
>fat % is above 20%
That's normal tho, I can tell you haven't been with (m)any girls
>>
>>38494375
>nothing between average and obese

A little odd
>>
File: 3-40, 10-50 bf%.jpg (622KB, 1152x737px) Image search: [Google]
3-40, 10-50 bf%.jpg
622KB, 1152x737px
>>38494408
That's because the "average" is overweight
But yeah, I think that's a little weird too, I should probably find a new picture
>>
Fatties are goat. They try harder in bed, are respectful, are low maitinence, and will cook for you. Skinny bitches can get whoever they want so they act like cunts.
>>
If a woman weighs more than me she's on my try-to-avoid-her-as-much-as-possible list.
>>
File: fat chicks have their tits out.jpg (597KB, 1781x795px) Image search: [Google]
fat chicks have their tits out.jpg
597KB, 1781x795px
>>38494449
>try harder in bed
>respectful
>low maitinence
>will cook for you
Bruh, you've never even met a fat girl. They don't try hard in bed because you already have them there, they don't need to go the extra mile (they can't even go 1 mile). Someone who's fat doesn't respect themselves, let alone others. They're even more high maintenance than skinny girls, and they eat fast food, they don't cook.
>>
>>38493743
I did once. And, let me warn the rest of you, it won't work and you will end up hating the woman. Stay friends, that works fine.

One of the biggest problems is going to be food. Larger women will want to eat all the time. When you go out to festivals, the bars, movies, anything. The first thing on there minds will be getting food or where you will go to eat afterwards. Eventually, most of your dating will revolve around food and/or where to eat. It will drive you mad as you are responsible for getting it, but you won't want it yourself and you won't want to watch them eat it either.
>>
nope

you had one job
>>
>>38493743
They are my fetish but i've never been with one. if no one found out i'd like to try. they have to be the type that would be conventionally good looking if she was thin though
>>
>>38494449
>he only goes for leftovers
>>
Depends on the definition of pretty big.

If she's just pudgy, but other good factors are there, then maybe.

If she's above like 200lbs, it doesn't matter how cool of a person she is.
>>
The situation is either
> lazy fuck with no shame
Or
> shit genetics
Nope
>>
>>38493743
Seeing how most of my life revolves around fitness and outdoor activities, I doubt a fatty and I would have much in common. Hunting, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, lifting, marathons, triathlons and of course clean eating. If a fatty genuinely enjoyed these things and she had a hot face I'd give her a chance and attempt to whip her into shape. But if she faltered, slacked off or quit, then I'd kick that butter gollum to the curb.
>>
Yes. I prefer big women
>>
File: MDZmIIq.jpg (260KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
MDZmIIq.jpg
260KB, 1944x2592px
>>38493743
if you mean fat like op's pic, then no way in hell

but if it's fat like pic related (30% bf tops), then it's the real GOAT
>>
File: bulking progress.jpg (189KB, 1024x840px) Image search: [Google]
bulking progress.jpg
189KB, 1024x840px
>>38493743
I'm still always willing to date anyone who is either fat or ugly but not both.
>>
>>38497906
is this a slow suicide method?
>>
I dated a fatty and felt great remorse looking at her body. Her puss looked nice though and nobody ever sucked my dick like her. It was amazing. I fucked one other chubby girl and her puss was a nightmare. You're probably better off gambling with normal sized women
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.