[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit will you fucking freshmen get the hell out of the gym.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: BRznddM.jpg (660KB, 1755x3285px) Image search: [Google]
BRznddM.jpg
660KB, 1755x3285px
holy shit will you fucking freshmen get the hell out of the gym.
stop asking me how many more sets i have and put the fucking weights back when you're done

AND STOP LEAVING YOUR EMPTY WATER BOTTLES ALL OVER THE PLACE.
>>
>>38478106
How about you suck my freshman tip you retarded fag
>>
>>38478106
Agreed. Waiting for them to give up and accept that you can't bench press your way to a six pack. Should be about two more weeks.
>>
Classes start back on monday for me. At least this semester is the last calculus I will ever take.
Just remember, keep your eyes on your goals and keep moving forward. Most of the freshmen will be gone once the novelty of the gym wears off.
>>
>>38478146
i'm waiting for the first midterm.
usually happens late september.
>>
It's not the freshman that make it bad it's the amount of newbies doing retarded exercises and just taking up space. I'm all for self improvement but if your using the bench to do 135lb rows then you can fuck off.
>>
File: 42720740742.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
42720740742.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>38478106
I lucked out with my campus gym yesterday. A solid hour of gym all to myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>3 squat racks inna rec center
This is not okay
>>
>>38478880
>>38478963
my rec center has a pretty decent sized weight room.
8 squat racks 6 benches
>>
My favorite part is that apparently r/fitness or wherever the fucking normies get their weightlifting advice is telling the freshies to do like 12x3 squats with 5 minutes rest between sets.
>>
>>38478106
>he mad
LOL, fag
>>
File: yVhE0YB.jpg (362KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
yVhE0YB.jpg
362KB, 1680x1050px
Freshman have flooded my uni weight room.

> stand around the squat racks, getting in one set of quarter-squats @ 155 with a pussy pad.
> have to get shoved out of the way when, in the middle of their convo, one nearly bumps into my gf's barbell during her front squat
> they unknowingly unrack my buddy's 235 bench, and when he kindly suggests that they work in together, they respond "what's working in"
>>
>>38481179
>12x3 squats with 5 minutes rest between sets.
The fuck's the point?
>>
>>38482490
>low rep
Strength, I assume.
>>
What the fuck my gym is one of the better ones where I live and it has just one rack and one cage
Fuck this anti fitness shitstain of a vountry
>>
>>38478106
I WOULDNT ASK HOW MANY MORE SETS YOU GOT IF YOU DIDNT DO YOUR ENTIRE FUCJING ROUTINE AT THE SWUAT RACK YOU FUCK.

WE GOT 4 FUCKING RACKS AND YOUR ASS DECIDES ITS A GOOD UCKIBG TIME FOR SOME INSPIRATION HINUPS, FUCK YOU.
>>
>>38478106
To think that this is not the only version I've seen.
>>
>>38485790
Every new years, some anon combines all the biggest idiot mistakes people have made in gyms and makes a new one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.