[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you smoked the marijuana drug on a friday night would it effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: 1472157294672.jpg (119KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1472157294672.jpg
119KB, 750x937px
If you smoked the marijuana drug on a friday night would it effect your performance in the gym on saturday morning
>>
>>38476771
>smoking the marijuana drug
>making it
>>
No, but degenerate subhuman garbage never makes it anyway.
>>
>>38476771
>"smoking the marijuana drug"
>mfw
>>
>>38476771
I think that the lack of sleep you probably aqquired is worse for your workout.
But ofc it will affect you
>>
>>38476771
This is a myth, i smoke everyday. I smoke a joint on the walk to the gym and drink a black coffee, puts me in the zone and im able to lift without any negative consequences.
>>
Not at all.
Lifting on an MD comedown, however, is not fun.
>>
>>38476771
well, you'd go to the gym a lot better rested than normal.
>>
>>38477000
Trips never lie
>>
No, the marijuana drug lasts 2 hours max
>>
>>38477034
"lack of sleep"
if anything dope knocks you out and you sleep too long
>>
>>38477068
Not really, weed stops you from going into proper deep sleep. It won't affect you too badly but you'll probably be groggy when you wake up, assuming you smoke a fair amount
>>
>>38476771
I've been smoking nearly every day for about 16months. I don't think marijuana hurts my gains at all, if anything it makes lean bulking super easy
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 620x670px
>>38476771
>the marijuana drug
>>
>>38477092
i never noticed that, alcohol most definitely has that effect -- but weed, not so much.

then again i so rarely smoke(d) -- not much of a source.
>>
>>38477054
my nigga
>>
All people react differently to marijuana.
Personally, the rare times I ever smoke is when I just wanna chill at home while playing Xbone.

I can't imagine going to the gym stoned. My eyes get stupidly red when I'm high, and I'd be scared to somehow shit myself while squatting or something
>>
>>38477054
oh shit

same
>>
>>38477000
Trips of truth
>>
ket
>>
>>38476771
nope
>>
>>38477092
i have insomnia it helps me sleep.
>>
>>38477000
Truth here. My friend use to powerlift and made awesome gains, then he started smoking weed and hanging out with the wrong crowd.. he is now literally a NEET degenerate living with mammy n daddy.

Tried to save him desu, didn't work.
>>
>>38476771
Nah, just don't use psychoactive chemicals. All you need to get high on is life.
>>
>>38477421
>blaming cannabis for your friends wrongdoings

Your friends life went to shit because he got addicted and made poor life choices. Cannabis does not cause any physical addiction whatsoever, there is only the possibility for mental addiction, i.e. that your friend was weak-minded and got hooked on it by abusing it.

OP, life isn't black and white, your life won't go to shit because you smoke pot once in a while and from a health standpoint it sure as hell beats alcohol as the preferred substance to use. Of course the best thing to do from a health/fitness perspective would be to use no substance at all and it's up to you how you prioritize health in relation to having fun/relaxing (that's the reason we smoke isn't it?).

But to answer your question OP: no, it will not have any impact whatsoever, at least if you're a semi-regular smoker. Othervise, the worst thing that could happen is you feeling kind of sluggish.

TL;DR: it has pretty much no impact on you training session whatsoever.
>>
>>38476962
Thousands of athletes would love to talk to you about this. Michael Phelps perhaps?

Kindly fuck off do gooder, it's your kind which screwed up the enjoyment of a substance less harmful than alcohol.
>>
>>38476962
No junk no soul
>>
>>38478822
Marijuana, if not approached correctly, will have terrible psychological effects on a user.

BUH BUH MUH HARMLESS WEED

Dude, stop. This is reality here.
It can permanently fuck up people who are psychologically at risk.
Even worse are the complete scumbags and utter fucking retards who lace their weed with things like embalming fluid and crack and angel dust and god knows what else.
That shit kills people.

And mojo? Spice? Legal weed? Crystal meth is less dangerous then that shit.
No I am not kidding I would by crack cocaine from a cagey redneck from bumfuck nebraska and smoke that shit before I EVER touch mojo.
>>
>>38478904
Retard, it's legal now and will be everywhere soon, keep making up excuses.
>>
>>38477079
You have never researched the drug, have you?
It stays in your system and effects your behavior for up to two weeks.
>>
File: 1398135429697.gif (833KB, 167x167px) Image search: [Google]
1398135429697.gif
833KB, 167x167px
>>38477151
>>38477362
Hurrr durrr i am a faggot with insomnia, no you fucking arent you are just a semi functioning adult with a shitty sleep schedule and are to immature or retarded to fix it. Weed stops rem sleep from happening, you know the most important part of the sleep cycle. The part where your mind actually gets rested. So smoking weed will actaully skip over this so yes you may fall asleep a bit more quicker (on par with passing out) but it certainly doesnt do you any good for any actual sleep gains. Saying weed is good for sleep is the equivalent of saying the smith machine is a viable squat replacement for any routine.
>>
>>38479100
It may not be the best option, but if he literally cannot sleep without weed then it's better than not getting any sleep at all, although I do agree that there are better options, such as melatonin (it worked for me at least)

>>38478904
Yes it may be dangerous to the weak-minded who are at risk of developing an abuse as a form of escapism, but what kind of retarded argument is that? So is alcohol, cigarettes and every other substance out there.

You sound just like the politicians/police officers who say "hurr durr we have to protect the people from themselves". The fact is that most people are able to responsibly use substances such as alcohol, cigarettes and cannabis, so punishing the many for the actions of the few is unethical as fuck and downright undemocratic. A man should be able to do whatever the fuck he wants to do as long as he's not causing harm to anyone else, who are you to judge how other people live their lives?
>>
File: 1461265779529.jpg (78KB, 960x922px) Image search: [Google]
1461265779529.jpg
78KB, 960x922px
>>38478567
But it was cannabis that started it all for him, you are denying this?

I swear all you pot heads are the same.

>Hurr pot is not harmful at all
>Durr smoke pot, world peace y'all
>>
>>38478822
Michael Phelps smoked weed a few times. Look guys he's a pro Olympian too!

Sorry bud, just because Michael Phelps acted like a degenerate outside his training seasons doesn't mean it didn't harm his gains.
>>
>smoking weed
>losing your rem sleep
>losing one of the most important parts of your sleep cycle where test is released
Enjoy your low t, weedbros.
t. former stoner
>>
>>38479611
Cannabis may have been the trigger, but it was his weak-mindedness that was the true cause of his problems.

And I don't get your point: cannabis sent your friend down a bad path, thus everyone else should avoid it as well? That's retarded, you could say the same thing about an alcoholic.
>>
>>38479444
>Yes it may be dangerous to the weak-minded who are at risk of developing an abuse as a form of escapism.

Please stop being fucking stupid.
Weed can cause fucked psychological problems, like schizoprhenia.
>>
>>38476771
Yes but it won't make it any better or worse, you'll just feel kinda different.

However if it's cardio (and this only applies to runs that are greater than a 5k or eqaul) then yeah you'll feel more drowsy at first but it'll fade to normal pretty fast.

This depends on how much you smoke though, I'm speaking from experience and this was after a 3.6g Cuban; so if it's less than that you'll be fine.
>>
>>38479823
This is an argument in philosophy, where both sides have a reasonable argument.

It honestly depends on the situation.
>>
>>38479884
Look up your shit, cannabis does not "cause" schizophrenia. It can trigger it however if you are predisposed to it. But if you are at risk of it and decide to smoke anyway, then you're simply a dumbass and any consequense of smoking is on you, not the drug itself. Stop putting the blame on the drug itself and take some god damn responsability for your actions.
>>
>>38479884

No, it can't you fucking retard. A severe mental breakdown will give you schizophrenia. And guess what, happens all the time without weed. So will weed give you higher chance of a mental breakdown? No. If you're already at risk and have a breakdown on weed, it's not the drugs fault. Same thing can occurr to an at risk individual when they drink too much. But do you fucking say that alcohol can cause schizophrenia? No. Stop being soo ignorantly stupid.
>>
>>38479823
No I'm not saying everyone should avoid it, but you shouldn't encourage it because it will likely have harmful effects. I don't care if you disagree with me on this but alcohol is healthier for you than smoking weed, obviously as long as you're not getting shit faced.

Who is to say OP won't have schizo triggered if he starts smoking mate?
>>
>>38479950
>cannabis does not "cause" schizophrenia. It can trigger it however if you are predisposed to it.
Uh-huh.
So yeah. You agree with me but you want to frame it as a "person who does it is stupid nothing wrong with weed bruh".

>>38479998
Yeah dude, weed is awesome. It solves everything and has no side effects.
>>
>>38479884
even if it does, who really gives a shit?
sorry if you have schizophrenia, or someone close to you does and that's why you're so passionate about it, but it's not up to you to change other peoples lives to protect people in your own. that's on you. if you want schizophrenia do be a significant factor in your life, that's your fucking decision. it's not yours to make for other people, no matter how dumb they are.
>>
All this bait. in one thread
>>
>>38477080
Classic line from addict. Marijuana affects your sleep cycles. You end up sleeping more because your quality of sleep is much less. Sedation does not equal good sleep
>>
>>38480278
It actually does, and the people who give a shit are people who are worried about it OR have a family history of schizophrenia.

The only ONLY people who would even CONSIDER trying to downplay this or say it's not true or play the genetic superiorty route are people who have some weed to sell.
>>
>>38480294
Anglers corner matey
>>
>>38480217

>talking about drug related triggers for schizophrenia

>weed has no higher a chance to trigger it then any other drug, legal or illegal

>"Yeah dude, weed is awesome. It solves everything and has no side effects."

>literally avoiding blatant facts

Great reasoning skills. No wonder you don't like weed, stupidity is a hell of a physiological dissorder to live with as is.
>>
>>38480430
Ignoring what facts?
I'm outright fucking stating that it can cause mental problems in people.

You and that other person are desperately trying to downplay it and at one point was even saying that I was lying.

It's bullshit.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>38480430
Not that guy but can't you pot heads just be nice for a change? As soon as someone says that don't condone weed to a pot head they look at them like they're a child murderer.. you guys seems to try and advocate peace and love but you are some of the most closed minded hateful people I've actually met, makes me laugh bruh.
>>
>>38480331
>It actually does
only if you have a family history of schizophrenia

http://psychcentral.com/news/2013/12/10/harvard-marijuana-doesnt-cause-schizophrenia/63148.html
"both when analyzed using morbid risk and family frequency calculations, suggest that having an increased familial risk for schizophrenia is the underlying basis for schizophrenia in these samples — not the cannabis use."
"“While cannabis may have an effect on the age of onset of schizophrenia it is unlikely to be the cause of illness,”
>durr these Harvard researchers are just trying to sell weed
>>
>>38478822
Michael Phelps went into a slump after he started smoking pot and drinking excessively, and didn't get out of it until he sobered up
>>
>>38479884
i used to smoke pot and drink heavy because i was a teenager. had a psychotic break. recovered and crushing life rn. lol @ mediocre ass people suggesting i am weak-minded
>>
I think the real problem with weed is that it doesn't have any severe medical effect. It's so harmless that it doesn't realy feel like a drug, but before you know it you're using it everyday and self-medicating with it and you don't even really get high anymore.
>>
>schizophrenia
>actual disease

pick one
>>
>>38480458

If you care so much for people with mental problems, go become a psychiatrist and have a first hand look at what actual mental illness looks like. And what actually has a remote fucking chance of causing it.

I can tell you that if weed is your #1 worry for causing mental issue, or even remotely fucking anywhere on your list of things that cause mental illness, then you are a genetic idiot.

Weed is literally so insignificant in the word of mental health, I don't know how you can even mention that it causes mental problems with a straight face.
>>
>>38477054
>not smoking a blunt post work out, and making sure you're clear headed for your lifts
Why do you do this anon
>>
>>38480596
High quality bait
>>
>>38476771
Where do I get that comfy ass motherfucking coat? I need to know right now.
>>
Some guy told me that smoking weed before your workout can increase your strength but I don't think so...
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.