[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with them? They're just, bread, a slice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: burger-two-bleu-bacon.jpg (1MB, 1732x1299px) Image search: [Google]
burger-two-bleu-bacon.jpg
1MB, 1732x1299px
What's wrong with them?
They're just, bread, a slice of cheese, beef, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, so why are they so unhealthy?
Is it the cheese they use? The way they cook the steak? Do they put too much salt?
Why aren't there no """"healthy"""" burgers?
Please respond.
>>
I said please respond.
>>
Idk but I am going to eat a plain double cheeseburger today with extra cheese cooked medium rare today for my cheat meal.
>>
>>38476619

Occasionally they're fine. Most fast food places that make real burgers(5 guys, in n out) use high fat % meat and sugary buns. Make them at home and save some money and calories. Hell pic related is satisfying as fuck and its 120 cal and 20g protein. Box of 12 is $14 at Costco.
>>
File: 20150820_175010.jpg (163KB, 500x799px) Image search: [Google]
20150820_175010.jpg
163KB, 500x799px
>>38476767
Derp. Forgot pic.
>>
File: tumblr_nqxkiwpaJ71solq29o1_1280.jpg (351KB, 1212x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqxkiwpaJ71solq29o1_1280.jpg
351KB, 1212x1280px
it's because when most people refer to a burger they mean the fast food mass produced garbage. the sugary bun, the processed cheese-like substance, and the conglomerate of meat product.

making your own burger with natural cheese n beef, whole grain buns, is a healthy meal.

jus like when people say potatoes are unhealthy, but are referring to chips n fries. potatoes are the best food in the world.
>>
The biggest problem isn't even the sugar in the buns, it's the grease they use for everything.
But I know pro athletes and they eat burgers occasionally.
>>
>>38476619
maybe it's the amoniak in the beef
>>
>>38476777
How do they taste?
>>
>>38477021
delicious, like a ass to mouth gangbang.
>>
>>38476619
they are good food if you fit them to your macros, but normies tend to satanize everything they observe as unhealthy because they are fucking retards
>>
>>38476619
on a kcal basis, they aren't that bad. even McDonald's burgers are manageable but the issue is they are so Calorie dense you need to eat like 4 to get that overstuffed satisfied feeling. homemade is definitely the way to go though. you might end up making an even heavier burger in terms of calories but at least you know it's coming from a fresh bun and protein/fat from 80/20 ground meat
>>
>>38477114
Honestly the best is to make your own burgers with a meat grinder but I have access to a chef teaching me recipes so it may not be for everybody.

>top bun
>fried egg
>bacon
>cheese
>caramelized onions
>patty
>(bacon + cheese + patty) x 2
>bottom bun

perfect sunday lunch
>>
>>38476619

It's actually not so much the burger itself, as it is the soda and fries that invariably come with it. If you ate JUST the cheeseburger, no fries, and drank water, it actually wouldn't be THAT bad.
>>
>>38477153
What if I eat burger with brown rice?
>>
>>38476619
Nothing, really. just try not to use ludicrously high-fat ground, some places use, like 70/30 and it's obviously way too greasy.
>>
>>38476712
fuck you, you self entitled prick
>>
File: 79711722_XS.jpg (31KB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
79711722_XS.jpg
31KB, 640x402px
>What's wrong with them?

With burgers?

Probably whatever the fuck they've done to the beef.

I mean, even if they use half a pound of 85/15 in one burger it should only be around 500 calories, with the bun adding, what? 250? At least 80 for the cheese. I don't know.
>>
About to eat a double meat bacon and pepper jack cheese burger as I get home from fishing. Cook on my george forman grill. Fucking greatness.
>>
>>38477021
I'm the actual person that posted those. They are good. Sometimes I throw some bbq sauce or buffalo on the bun and its a nice sub 300 cal snack/meal
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.