[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fit/ get to sleep at night? I can't sleep and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1472262760625.jpg (160KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472262760625.jpg
160KB, 600x400px
How does /fit/ get to sleep at night? I can't sleep and I know that's messing up my gains. Should I invite my gym bro over no homo?
>>
I haven't slept for ~40 hours and now I can't because I'm currently hallucinating that there's a monster in my house. I just cleared it with a .357 but that didn't help because now I'm pretty certain that my ceiling fan is going to turn into a giant spider and kill me once I stop paying attention to it. I can also hear shuffling footsteps outside my bedroom door even though I know there's nobody there.
>>
>>38470865
Not much
I sleep in the day time
Usually ends up being about 6 hours, segmented, between 9 and five
Takes hard toll on deads and squats
>>
>>38470865
source?
>>
>>38470915
The monster is actually you, kill yourself before it's too late!
>>
>>38470953
Nah.

This is actually really fucking bizarre. I know that my ceiling fan can't possibly be a mimic or something but for whatever reason the part of my brain that reconciles conscious thought with my NOPE response is AWOL. This is almost like an out-of-body experience.
>>
one 5mg melatonin, pure sleep, fall asleep in 10 mins.
>>
Homosex is the only answer. Semen is scientifically proven to help you fall asleep.
>>
>>38470865
try melatonin. Get the smallest dosage (usually 1mg), high dosage doesn't change anything.

oh yeah, and watch out for the fucking insanity dreams it will give you.
>>
antidepressants
>>
>>38470978
But honestly, kill yourself. People with mental disorders are too far from saving and are only a drain on our tax dollars. Either that or they hurt others.
>>
>>38470865
try Doxylamine Succinate
>>
>>38471092
I don't think it's a mental disorder, just a series of crossed wires resulting from physiological and mental stresses.

Sure makes me feel crazy as shit though
>>
>>38470865

good sleep hygiene (look it up)

melatonin & niacinamide
>>
>>38471135
Oh god Niacin. I read that it could be used to treat depression. Was taking it for that. Got up to like 2.5g at a time. The kind with the flush, not without flushing. The burn felt so good. Almost grinding my teeth thinking about it.
>>
>>38470865

Started using f.lux so I could shitpost into the night without an issue.
>>
I shut down my computer and go for an hour long walk with my mom. I take a shower when I return and read a book for about half an hour. This way I can go to sleep pretty early.
>>
File: image.jpg (253KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 2048x1150px
>>38470915
>scared of monsters

Are you a pussy? Just go beast mode and fuck his shit up.
May our lord Rich be with you.
>>
>>38470865
do you lift in the evening? I have trouble falling asleep for 6-8 hours after the gym so I started lifting in the morning before school and now sleep like a baby
>>38471203
also good advice. takes a while to get used to but makes it a lot easier to fall asleep after sitting on the computer.
>>
>>38471519
glad to see im not the only one going for walks with my mum kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.