[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ how do I become threatening and a "fighter"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: fight.jpg (24KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
24KB, 450x350px
/fit/ how do I become threatening and a "fighter"?

Currently, there have been issues in my personal life and hands have almost been caught. The only problem is I'm a 6'2, 145 lbs, skinny-fat freak who cannot fight. How do I become big (but not overly big, nor fat) and a better fighter? Should I cut or bulk? What's a good routine for "getting big" and becoming a threatening figure?

>inb4 read the sticky
>i did read the sticky and lost 85 lbs
>now i'm skinny-fat lol thx cardio
>>
If you want to look big to normies it is time to bulk like the sticky says.

If you want to be able to beat the shit out of someone, go to /mag/.
>>
I think that the first thing you should concern yourself with is developing the attitude and mentality of a warrior, and that comes through exposing yourself to struggle and hardship. Find opportunities to test your limits emotionally and physically, and the rest will follow naturally.

There is no rep scheme or exercise plan for becoming a warrior - it's not writ in stone. It's a personal, spiritual journey that's unique to every individual.
>>
>>38470407
>hey /fit I'm a scrawny tiny fuck and want to get bigger should I gain or lose weight?
Cmon man
>>
File: DSC_1881.jpg (3MB, 1772x2497px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1881.jpg
3MB, 1772x2497px
>>38470407
Go to a boxing gym, jiujutsu gym, kickboxing gym or something of the like. Hire a trainer and he'll help you get there. Train seriously and you'll get there. It'll take you at least a year to be proficient.

You can do it anon.

Source: wrestling boxer
>>
>>38470444
that's the thing, I'm "small", like my legs, arms, and face are skinny, but my midsection is a mess, not really that bad but it's a tad fat.

>>38470423
Both is good.

>>38470426
Thanks man, I've had several hardships.
>>
>>38470488
and bulk? I should lift as well too?
>>
That was the most retarded thing ive ever read. Are you 17?
>>
>>38470520
I'm 24 :(
>>
>>38470407
>Pick a martial art
>Start training
>Gain some self respect as you progress
>Realise looking threatening isn't something you can train

There are world class fighters who look like the most laid back dudes, and people who have never fought anybody in their lives who look intimidating.

You're either a scary person or you're not. Don't try and be something you clearly aren't
>>
GOMAD + SS
>>
>>38470488
Do you have minor scoliosis?
>>
>>38470488
your back leg shouldnt be rotated out so far
>>
>>38470407
SS and boxing
>>
File: 1469064483508.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469064483508.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>38470407
>How do I become big (but not overly big, nor fat)

You are not gonna make it. Leave.
>>
>>38470509
Lifting is not negotiable. Fighters lift
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 1280x1202px)
image.jpg
231KB, 1280x1202px
>>38470407
>The only problem is I'm a 6'2, 145 lbs, skinny-fat freak who cannot fight. How do I become big (but not overly big, nor fat)

What a little bitch. LIFT YOU SKINNYFAT LITTLE SHIT. You are scrawny, and knowing how to fight is not necessarily going to save you in a fight with a 200 pound guy. He could just sit on you and kill you right now. Lifting makes you strong, which is a no-brainer. LIFT. EAT. TRAIN.
>>
File: image.png (278KB, 992x994px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278KB, 992x994px
>>38470407
>>
>>38470423
What is /mag/?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.