[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw cardio doesn't do anything to help me get leaner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: penis.jpg (2MB, 4900x3185px) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
2MB, 4900x3185px
>mfw cardio doesn't do anything to help me get leaner because it just makes me more hungry therefore more likely to go over to disregard my calories/macros for the day

How do I get out of this learned habit? The learned habit being that cardio makes me insanely hungry.

I need to do cardio for the HEALTH benefits, but it's not exactly HEALTHY if it causes me to fucking binge.

Do i need shock therapy?
>>
>>38469453
Get some self control.
>>
>>38469467
shut the fuck up with your self control bullshit.

there's something triggering in my body to this, hormonal imbalances or some shit perhaps
>>
>>38469505
shoo shoo no self control troll
>>
>>38469512
I'm have 3 degrees, nutritional science, psychology and criminology.

It's not just self-control, there are many other factors involved. Nothing in life is as simple as you think it is, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>38469453
If true, this is weird. Running does not makes me hungry at all. I have to force myself to eat to avoid going full skeltal
>>
>>38469524
>enough self control to get 3 degrees
>not enough to keep himself from stuffing his fat face
>>
>>38469505
You sound like one of those people who blames there fat on genetics. There could be something wrong with you, but I doubt you're a doctor and it's more likely that you get hungry because cardio used up a lot of your energy. Literally just put the fork down, if you put but with being hungry you start feeling less and less hungry as you get used to it.
>>
>>38469827
>getting a degree takes self control

how? all you do is study, cite stuff, write a bit, and take an exam every now and then.
>>
Are you hungry but you'll go over your calorie limit if you eat? Here's a pretty useful trick I do when I'm in that kind of situation.
I don't stuff my fat fucking face, drink some water, get over it. Eventually your body gets used to how much you eat and you won't be hungry as much.
>>
Just ran 90 mins, stretched, went straight inside and ate some tuna in spring water bc I was hungry. 16g protein, 0.1g fat. That'll hold me until lunch in an hour. It's what you're choosing to eat when you crack that's killing your (loss) gainz my man.
>>
>>38469453
Drink more water, tons of it, right after a jog so that you won't feel as hungry. Human brains sometimes mix up between hunger and thirst.
>>
>>38470021
>Is this effective for cutting?
This and you're probably just gagging for a tiny bit of carb
>>
>>38469524
yet you're still dumb as fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.