[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, my daily maintenance calories is about 1900 and I eat strictly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Slim-Waist.jpg (573KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
Slim-Waist.jpg
573KB, 850x565px
Hey, my daily maintenance calories is about 1900 and I eat strictly 400 everyday for the past few months and I have only lost about 2 ounces or so a month? why is it that i can't lose weight
>>
>>38469364
eat less, more cardio. dnp
>>
>>38469364

>I only eat 400 calories a day

Good one, try actually counting.
>>
>>38469364
You need to drink water, like a lot of it. 3-4 liters, keep doing the same and you will see results.
>>
>>38469375
i only have a meal a day
I eat half a cup of rice and veggies with .5 oz sauce most of the time
>>
>>38469382
right now i drink about 170 oz a day
>>
>>38469398
Then you're either lying or a literal actual skeleton.
>>
>>38469526
im fat :(
>>
How tall are you? Because right now the only answer I can give you is "because you're dangerously underweight already and the rest is just your skeleton".
>>
>>38469544
Congratulations. You've figured out how to defy the law of conservation of energy. Patent that shit and make a fortune.
>>
>>38469549
5'2
>>
>>38469569
What do you weigh now?
If you could estimate, how many calories a day were you eating before you began dieting?
>>
>>38469589
150, not quite sure id say around 1600
>>
Op please post body, I'm morbidly curious
>>
>>38469589
I was on a lot of meds still am and illness i gained 50 lbs in 6 months someone told me the meds im on are slowing my metabolism but i should still be losing a lb a month right im trying to lose 20-30 lbs right now
>>
>>38469642
Meds can have a lot of different effects on weight gain and loss, but the only thing that can actually /put on weight/ is calories. You should discuss this with your doctor, they'd have a better understanding of this than any of us would.

However, everything you've told us amounts to one of two things, it seems. A), you're an anomaly, because anyone eating so little a day would lose weight under any circumstances, at an unhealthy rate, I might add. Or B) somewhere along the line, you messed up the math. I couldn't tell you where, but quite honestly I'm stumped.

Post pictures, if you're comfortable. It might actually help.
>>
>>38469364
my mainetenance is 2500, I'm eating 2000 sometimes a bit more others less and averaging a loss of 2kg per month
>>
>>38469708
Thank you
>>
>>38469560
>Why are there no people with these magical, universe-defying powers in impoverished areas experiencing a food shortage where the people are starving?
>>
>>38470305
Stupid greentext.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.