[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is GOMAD? Not a newfag but I've never seen it explained.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cook.jpg (380KB, 740x924px) Image search: [Google]
cook.jpg
380KB, 740x924px
What is GOMAD?

Not a newfag but I've never seen it explained. I know it has something to do with milk or some shit but can anyone give me a clear and concise explanation?
>>
gallon of mayonnaise (made from eggs + other good nutrients) a day
>>
drink a
Gallon
Of
Milk
A
Day
you fucking lesbian
>>
>>38468831
Alongside the food you normally eat in a day, you also have 2 litres of whole cows milk. It's designed for people who have a hard time putting on weight.
>>
>>38468831
It's a meme
>>
Gallon of milk a day. You drink a gallon of milk a day. Fast way to gain weight and muscle.
>>
>>38468831
>not a newfag

Holy shit you newfag
>>
>>38468839
>>38468840
>>38468847
these are meme answers OP
>>
Gallon
Of
Milk
A
Day

it's Mark Rippetoe's no-bullshit way of getting skinny skeletons to pack on weight, a lot of people have misunderstood the intended purpose for it and so it has turned into a meme

i'm guessing Rippetoe got sick and tired of people whining about how hard it was to gain weight as skeletons and asking for dietary advice that he just came up with a simple solution that even a complete retard would be able to understand
>>
Whoa. I've been drinking a gallon of milk daily for most of my life.

And in fat! IT WORKED GUYS
>>
>>38468831
GObbling Man Ass and Dick (GOMAD) is a state of being you achieve when you've successfully become a bear and turn gay from going to the gym too much.
>>
File: qPMF9.png (22KB, 490x169px) Image search: [Google]
qPMF9.png
22KB, 490x169px
>>38468831
instagram of the qt?
>>
File: owYOkBg.jpg (170KB, 690x1070px) Image search: [Google]
owYOkBg.jpg
170KB, 690x1070px
>>38469393
Her name is Rachel Cook senpai
>>
>>38469485
Thank you brother
>>
>>38469485
Legend. Ty
>>
>>38468831

Some stupid bro-science neanderthal shit where you drink 1 gallon of Milk and this will give you enough calories to (((bulk-up))).

Obviously, any calories, as long as you are in a calorie surplus, well cause you to gain weight. Simple shit ignore the memes
>>
>>38468831
gallon of mustard a day

you add mustard to every meal
>>
>>38468831
>>38469485

Really wish she hadn't tweeted about doing a shit. I know aussie women have no class but can you at least not talk about that one thing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.