[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you lift every day of the week if you hit different muscle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Barbell-Squat.png (44KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
Barbell-Squat.png
44KB, 540x360px
Can you lift every day of the week if you hit different muscle groups?? Let's say

Monday: Chest & Triceps
Tuesday: Back & Biceps
Wednesday: Shoulders & Traps
Thursday: Legs & Calves
Friday: Chest & Triceps
Saturday: Back & Biceps
Sunday: Shoulders & Traps

Work Abs as an after workout everyday.

So you have 3 days rest till you hit the same muscle group again.

Is this schedule fine??

>inb4 killgainz
>>
you can but if you're not making any progress on lifts its pointless

Who knows you might have the ability to make consistent progress lifting like that, nobody here can say u won't

If I had to bet money on it though I'd bet on you stalling very quickly and spinning your wheels forever
>>
>>38468794
wouldn't a push pull legs routine net higher overall gains, especially because with your routine you're only hitting legs once a week, which is unideal
>>
>>38468794
no. not ">inb4 killgainz", because that's what will happen, since you don't give your body decent rest-time (minimum of 1 day).

where does cardio even call into this? this routine is absolutely sub-par and inefficient.
>>
>>38468843
what if you change sunday to legs again
>>
>>38468859
show me the path senpai.
>>
>>38468872
read the sticky
>>
>>38468794
ive been following a routine exactly like this, and its giving me hella gains (natty), people saying do ppl are fucking morons
>>
Don't train your biceps and triceps. Compounds moves will train them too

it's better if you do

monday: chest,shoulders
tuesday, back
wednesday: legs
thursday chest, shoulders
friday back
saturday legs
sunday rest
>>
>>38468862
but then you'd only be hitting your shoulders once a week which is also bad
I mean you can do what you want, as long as you put in work/have a proper diet/sleep you'll see some results, but I think that ppl is better overall
>>
Yes you can do this and it's pretty common for advanced lifters. The problem with it is that it's only going to get you anywhere if you've been lifting for a while and you're lifting heavy, and by heavy I mean roughly 2/3/4/5 for reps.
Only at around that point does it make any sense to do a routine such as this, as you'll need about a week to recover when lifting at those weights with proper accessory work.
If you're not there but still at or above 1/2/3/4, then it's probably best to do something like the Texas method or maybe a push pull legs depending on how advanced you are and what goals you're looking to accomplish.
>>
>>38468921
>thinking compounds are enough and not doing arm isolations
Enjoy having dyel arms mate.
>>
>>38468872
Monday: Chest - Biceps
Tuesday: Back - Triceps
Thursday: Shoulders - Traps
Friday: Legs - Calves

Sundays and Wednesdays: Cardio and abs
(3 to 4 kilometer jog + 3 abdominal exercises) that's just me.

900 to 1300 meter warm-up jog on 1.0% incline (distance of warm-up jog depends on intensity of the workout for that day)
>>
>>38468989
Not everybody wants really big biceps
>>
>>38468878
no. fuck off. don't fall for the "read the sticky" meme.
>>
Compounds for biceps is a meme srs. Don't fall for this bullshit.
>>
>>38468997
scrap that

Monday: Chest - Biceps - Forearms
>>
>>38468997
this looks good tbqhwyf
>>
>>38468999
Having solid arm strength is crucial for pretty much any pulling movement. It depends on the individual of course, but arms must be isolated frequently.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.