[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I'm having Sex with my girlfriend I can not help but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20160715-WA0003.jpg (42KB, 608x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160715-WA0003.jpg
42KB, 608x650px
When I'm having Sex with my girlfriend I can not help but bust ridiculously quick. Recently I have Just been fucking her twice but it's not as satisfying as if I only do it once.
Halp pls /fit/
>>
>>38462550
Kegel excercises
>>
Finger her well before going in
Go slow, mash your pelvis against hers rather than thrusting in and out (imagine it like this:your dick is all the way inside her, but you push "into" her even more)
That way your dick isnt stimulated too much, but the pressure on her naughty parts can help her cum

Works for my current gf; however had the same issue with my ex, once I busted on putting it in, and generally didnt last that long despite fucking the way i described most of the time
Sometimes its just the girl that cums too late, so like I said, get her going by fingering etc
>>
2 flutes of sparkling wine before entry famalan
>>
>>38462550
jack off before sexing
>>
Run 20 minutes 3 times a week.
>>
>>38462550
Go for round 2, be slightly harder than a semi and stick it in. You should be able to get it up in no time. Be aware of dick burns tho
>>
>>38462550
1. You might be too horny and sensitive to her vagina. This can be very psychological and there's a way to overcome it. Tell her the problem, and practice on her. Stick it in her vagoo and leave it there, and simply wait. It might be a bit frustrating for her, but it will pay off eventually. Get used to the feeling of her snatch, no thrusting, just stick it in. Do this until you normalize it in your head that the vagoo is not the focus of arousal. Do this for at least a couple of weeks and you will see progress.
2. Kegel exercises. Look them up online. Practice them. This will allow you stop as you begin reaching climax, you contract, hold it in, and then your arousal will come down again for more pounding. This one takes a while longer, it all depends on how much you practice. Orgasms become more intense too and you'll be able to shoot your load at a further distance with more power.
3. Cardio. The day of the sex, go do cardio. Do it to the point of exhaustion, not just a walk in the park, but actually run a mile or something. The point is to raise your heartbeat, breathe heavily and expose your body to fatigue. I've found that the perfect time for sex is about 2-3 hours of said exercise.
4. Shock yourself. You know that little collar your poodle has around its neck, so that when it begins yipping you can shock the little bastard. Well, put it in your neck. When you feel like climaxing shock yourself for a good 5 seconds. You'll never want to have sex again.
5. Stick ice cubes into your asshole.
>>
take 15mg oxy or 30mg vicodin before fucking
>>
>>38463305
not a viable option after you turn 25. I remember this doing magic, not I'm just not gonna be able to keep erection. kek
>>
File: 1470448200177.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1470448200177.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>mfw I have jacked off for speed for so long that I prejack
>>
>>38465017
what
>>
Do you take breaks while having sex. My girlfriends never seemed to mind taking a minute break as long as you kept going
>>
>>38465053
It used to take me a couple videos and 15+ minutes to get a good jack sesh.

Now I can bust a couple minutes in to "save time" but it has fucked up my sex life.

Trying to go no pr0n and limited fap/edging; kegels I've never been able to get into.

>actually anxious about scoring with girls at unit now
>>
>>38462550
You could try wearing a condom to reduce the sensitivity.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.