[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

doesn't the "/fit/' lifestyle make you incredibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1472144721701.jpg (177KB, 599x828px) Image search: [Google]
1472144721701.jpg
177KB, 599x828px
doesn't the "/fit/' lifestyle make you incredibly vain to some extent? doing almost anything else would make you more interesting.
you could be using your time and energy to help solve the myriad of problems the world faces.
it just seems like a low tier thing to devote your life to.
look at /fit/s heros, zyzz, rich piana, etc etc.
>>
You're right. I could travel the world and show people where I've been on instagram or facebook instead.
>>
not to mention this board is full of retards constantly misinfo'ing everyone and pretending to be gay. and this is supposed to be a board that aids that lifestyle. I shouldn't have to bring up the risk of injuries.
>>
>>38461088
Fuck you I do what I want. I don't have to justify my vanity. Eat shit.

>>38461119
>pretending
>>
>>38461088
what lifestyle?

i go to the gym a few times a week. what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>38461088
Do what you like to do.
Trying to be interesting sounds weird. Just have hobbies and enjoy life how you like.
>>
>>38461261
the lifestyle of going to the gym, planning what you eat/don't eat/do/don't do around pushing more weight against gravity in the attempt to grow your muscles.
the lifestyle of posting about it on boards such as this or bodybuilding.com or facebook or instagram.
the culture, literature, propoganda and lingo and products and everything else that comes with it.
>>
>>38461312
>the lifestyle of going to the gym, planning what you eat/don't eat/do/don't do around pushing more weight against gravity in the attempt to grow your muscles.

that isn't a lifestyle, that's a hobby.
>>
>>38461279
What makes you think fit people doesn't contribute to solving the world's problems? I'd say there is a correlation to the opposite. Also, if you think the majority of fit idolizes Rich Piana you're an idiot.
>>
>>38461316
it's a hobby that requires a lot of dedication to actually live up to the idols in the fitness community in terms of size strength or aesthetics
>>
>>38461088
Bodybuilding isn't a lifestyle. It shouldn't take up more than 2 extra hours per day beyond what you would normal do for excercise and cooking/eating.
>>
>>38461088
>you could be using your time and energy to help solve the myriad of problems the world faces

Yeah right

I hope this is bait
>>
>>38461312
>consistency and foresight are bad
>having discipline is bad
Ok?
>>
>>38461088
I already do a bunch of stuff with my mind. I also lift to have some balance in my life and to keep my body healthy.
>>
>>38461088
spend 3-4 hours a week in the gym.
mentally keep track of calories and grams of protein.

that's literally it. it's not a lifestyle. it's something i do because i want to have a good body. would i rather spend those 3-4 hours a week doing something else? yeah. but it's a reasonable trade-off.
>>
>>38461945
>would i rather spend those 3-4 hours a week doing something else? yeah.

Weird, because I wouldn't. I'll sacrifice other stuff (to a certain extent) to get to the gym. I work at a desk all day and my hobbies are not really physical so I look forward to spending time in the gym really exerting myself. I guess it is a hobby/part of my "lifestyle" because I plan stuff around it and have changed my daily routine because of it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.