[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm training for a jiu jitsu tournament. Can I Get some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: GABRIEL_VELLA_vs_ROMINHO_51.jpg (885KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
GABRIEL_VELLA_vs_ROMINHO_51.jpg
885KB, 1280x850px
Monday - Strength/BJJ
Squats, Press, Deadlifts, 3 sets of 5

Tuesday - BJJ

Wednesday - BJJ

Thursday - Strength/BJJ
Squats, Bench, Deadlifts 3 sets of 5

Friday - BJJ

Saturday - Sprints

Sunday - Rest
>>
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? More like BLOW JOB Jitsu.
>Lifting for anything other than aesthetics and raw strength
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Are you doing pullups? Do a fuckton of them
>>
>>38460689
when should I do them? everyday? every other day? only on workout days?
>>
>>38460724
Do them on your lifting days + saturday. Helps a lot with grip and pulling strength
>>
>>38460405
enjoy your inflammation
>>
>>38460779
from over training?
>>
>>38460809
Oh yes...
>>
>>38460683
I would love to see the strength and aesthetics of you broken arm after I'm done with you. Fucking cuck
>>
>>38460872
ol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.
>>
Where is you cardio training and your hip flexibility training?
Seriously, do you want to gas out in you matches?
Add in some morning runs and once a week follow along with some YouTube yoga hip opening shit.
>>
>>38460890
Pics or you are a dyel. Faggot.
>>
>>38460937
You first, bitch
I joined my brother at his bjj gym (he's a brown belt) and tossed him around like it was nothing. I have a solid 40 lbs on him and he just couldn't muscle me into any hold or position or whatever it's called. He was super frustrated.
>>
>>38460890
>trying this hard to impress people on the internet

What the root of this insecurity?
>>
>>38460967
Sure you did

>https://youtu.be/kjFp1R5klo4

Daily reminder
>>
>>38460974
OPs a turbo manlet who beats up smaller manlets and tomato cans.

i would crush that midget, fuck his girlfriend right in front of him and have him saying 'thank you sir' while i do it.
>>
>>38460937
>>38460974
>being this new
This pasta is here for decades.
>>
>>38460405
It's a good routine for some raw strength on the days you're lifting. Get pull ups in there for sure.

When is the tournament?
>>
File: 1472048912839.webm (489KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472048912839.webm
489KB, 202x360px
>>38460991
>posting pics of others to prove your skills
you're a little bitch
here, i found footage of you winning a fight
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.