[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do if your parents are gains goblins? >Won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1469838505285.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1469838505285.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym
>>
>>38460157
Same here bro

>lace everything with butter
>buy shit food and food with corn syrup and shitty ground beef
>come downstairs at 4-5am to do dumb useless stupid shit
>give you shit for smoking in the house
>won't ever leave you the fuck alone

It's 4:30 am and this stupid bitch won't go upstairs

I need to move out
>>
>>38460157
Are you retarded
>>
>liftan
>eating 800 calories over, gotta get dem protons
>"anon you gotta stop eating all that shit you gonna get fat" for 15 minutes every day
>this is coming from a 5'2 190 lbs lardball
>>
how many times have you posted this
>>
>>38460372
>smoking in the house
Are you seriously whining about that you retarded fuck?
>>
>>38460157
Get a job and move out, not even joking about it because they nag you about it, seriously just fucking do it. How old are you?
>>
This is pasta
>>
>>38460902
This is pasta. How new are you?
>>
I was asked to help move furniture today. First time since I've been hitting the gym on the regular.
Didn't break a sweat.
Feels good man.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.