[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being bald the end? http://www.loveshack.org/forums/rom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 423.jpg (44KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
423.jpg
44KB, 374x363px
Is being bald the end?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/marriage-life-partnerships/350204-my-husband-going-bald-i-m-not-physically-attracted-him-anymore

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=my+husband+is+bakld&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=UQi_V43FCKXM8gfMraPYBw#q=my+husband+is+bald
>>
If not the end it's a huge disappointment. She fell in love with a handsome young fella, and now she spends her days with a dude who is going to be super insecure and/or wear a skull cap.
>>
File: 1462173786396.jpg (477KB, 1260x954px) Image search: [Google]
1462173786396.jpg
477KB, 1260x954px
>>38460103
Yes balding sucks cock and a very few people still look good after.

Kinda looks/feels like you have a disease.
>>
File: 1444887121162.png (159KB, 306x476px) Image search: [Google]
1444887121162.png
159KB, 306x476px
>>38460103

Remeber, if the roles were reversed, the man would be a pig, and shallow for judging his wife on physical appearances.

This brave, empowered woman however, is a brave empowered woman for expressing herself, and how dare her man make her feel this way by selfishly going bald.
>>
>>38460560
holy shit enough of this
>>
>>38460568
but he is right..
>>
I'm 22 and starting to look like Constanza

I was class 2 obese last year and now i'm only overweight

I have balding to thank for the motivation to gym - I need to put in some work to look good with a shaved head and hopefully have at least one gf before I die
>>
>>38461054
point being that bald > having hair and being fat

use the blading at motivation to improve your body
>>
shitty genes
>>
>>38461881
This senpai. I mean to fucks sake, my pops, rip, didn't even lose hair during chemotherapy. I'm blessed. No one in either side of my family is bald.
>>
No, it's not the end. My ex actually preferred when I shaved my head, grew out my facial hair and would go on about how hot she thought it was. I thought she'd like it if I tried to grow my hair back out. She ended up not really commenting on it and we ended up arguing when I called her ungrateful for not even liking that I was trying to make her happy by growing my hair out. Once I shaved my head again for the summer she was all over me.

It depends on your head shape and your face. If you have a baby face and a bald head,you're going to look like a gigantic googoogaga baby.
>>
If you're stuck with a woman that talks about being attracted to your father, and completely reverses her attraction to you because of hair, then you've made some bad partner choices
>>
>>38461909

Balding is a trait of superior genes. You're just a feminine faggot 2bh
>>
For me it was the beggining. After getting shaved the pussy (especially milf pussy) came wild.

I have a nice jaw and my har was shitty so win win.
>>
>>38461054

If you start to get noticeably bald, just shave it off. Had a friend who's a skinny blanket nerd who shaved his head and of anything looked ever better than when he had his hair. And I hear women morning about how hot Jason Statham is all the time, and he's a shaven headed manlet.
>>
>>38460568
He's right though.
Best part is that she's eventually going to use that as an excuse to divorce him and end up chasing guys who have a full head of hair(real, surgeried, or that drug that shrinks your dick grown) and ultimately end up alone while her husband will be out doing the bruce willis thing and slaying girls half his age easily.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.