[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I force vomit everything I eat I still don't lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
I force vomit everything I eat
I still don't lose weight

How come?
>>
Genetics
>>
>>38458453
No really
I do throw up the food and still at the same weight (sometimes gain)

And I don't get it, even if I do digest some of it it wouldn't be enough to make me gain weight
>>
>>38458432
>being this retarded
>>
Just eat less, idiot
>>
>>38458432

For how many months have you been doing this for literally every single meal, without fail?
>>
>>38458488
One week
>>
It's probably dark matter
>>
>>38458432

You body isn't dumb
He noticed that you weren't putting much food in your belly recently, so he activated energy-saving mode and stores everything as fat.

Wanna lose weight ? Eat healthy and exercise you dumbass faggot
>>
>>38458432
After you puke, dont eat it back up.
>>
>>38458494

k. That's not even close to enough time to see any noticeable difference.

Here's what you're going to do:

1. Stop throwing up. You're just making America look bad.

2. Quit eating crap. If you change NOTHING else yet, avoid anything with added sugar. No soda, no candy, no dessert.

3. For the next MONTH, measure, weigh, track EVERYTHING you eat or drink. If it goes in your mouth, you count that shit. If you cook something, and you put butter in the frying pan to cook with, you count that fucking butter. You should KNOW, not guess, KNOW exactly how many calories you are eating in a day.

4. For the next MONTH, track your weight. It's gonna fluctuate within a few pounds from day to day. This is TOTALLY NORMAL. That's just food you haven't shitted out yet, water you haven't pissed out yet, and such. That's what you're seeing now.

After you've collected a MONTH'S worth of data, you should finally have enough information to BEGIN losing weight.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.