[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In an attempt to lose my beer gut I've stopped eating but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1422979478581.jpg (153KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
1422979478581.jpg
153KB, 962x641px
In an attempt to lose my beer gut I've stopped eating but it's really hard. Yesterday I had a steak and vegetables because I was starving and now today I'm painfully hungry. I've never felt so hungry before. I ate bacon and eggs and it didn't help. It's painful. How do anorexics do it? I can't keep this up for another day.
>>
>>38457754
diet is not a herculean effort. cut 10-25% of your calories out. don't buy shitty foods at the supermarket.

drink lots of water to stay full.

eat lots of vegetables (low calorie, makes you feel full af). my vegetable of choice is cucumbers.

get fiber as well.

once a week or two weeks, have a cheat MEAL (not day faggot).

quit the smoking and the alcohol. you can get drunk maybe once every two or three weeks, and drink pure alcohol (no mixers).

i honestly miss the taste of beer, so I make room in my calories to drink a beer every 2-3 days, but only ONE.
>>
>>38457754
I drink every weekend and pretty hard too, I can tell you the best way to lose that shit is cardio. Drink more water, and if you must eat things with few calories like celery. carrots, banana's, etc.

Personally I eat fewer smaller meals and drink more water when feeling munchies, breakfast plays a big part for my hunger for the rest of the day,

But seriously cardio is the way to go, even just brisk walking.
>>
>>38457783
Also to add on to what this anon said, watch what you much/eat during drinking.

Beer is bad enough, liquor has fewer calories, but munching on pizza/bar food/etc can easily double your calories that you thought you were ingesting.

>tfw would eat pizza after night of drinking and go from 1200 cals to over 3000 easy
>>
>>38457754
bacon and eggs have fat in it. dont eat

eat lots of lean protein -not cheese- and *green* vegetables. start your day with as much protein as u can eat. seriously you will not be hungry at all. i do it all time and i aint a saint
>>
File: 1468787173476.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468787173476.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>38458314
>implying fat is bad for you
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>38457754
OP
do you drink beer or liquor?
How often do you drink?
How much do you drink?
When drinking do you eat food with it?
What do you do to work out?
>>
>>38457754

>stop eating
>body breaks down muscle since it's too costly to maintain
>metabolism slows
>start eating again
>muscles are gone and metabolism is shit
>get fatter than ever and with less muscle
>rinse and repeat until you're a 35 year old feminist complaining about your bad genetics
>>
>>38458430

This was mostly last year and early this year. I stopped caring about what I ate and drank and started eating out constantly. I'd only drink once or twice a month but I'd have like five beers + shots or drink a bottle of liquor over a week. The fat mostly stuck in my gut and it looks ridiculous since I'm short and was skinny.

For working out I ride my bike a few miles a day and use one of those doorframe pullup bars every day and that's about it.
>>
>>38457912
You can't actually store thanol calories as fat. But the oxidation of ethanol issue prioritized by the liver, and oxidation of those carbs from that beer comes to a grinding halt.

Straight liquor. Fasted.
>>
Drink more fluids, water especially, coffee is good too, and milk is a necessity. Don't flat out quit eating, just keep calorie consumption low. Eat fruits, veggies, and lean meats, no carbs and no starches.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.