[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you say you don't practice daily intermittent fasting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 19Walk185.jpg (72KB, 835x529px) Image search: [Google]
19Walk185.jpg
72KB, 835x529px
So you say you don't practice daily intermittent fasting.
Why is that?
>>
>>38457695
Cuz theres a restaurant under my job that sells good ass breakfast for 5$
>>
Wait a sec, is that Blaha?
>>
Why would I choose to be hungry for a majority of the day for no added weightloss benefit over a properly balanced diet throughout the day?

Why would I want to glut myself at the end of the day?

Why would I want to throw my body's natural gastrointestinal rhythm?

Why is OP such an incredible faggot looking to reinforce his meme eating habits?
>>
>>38457982
this post is irefutable proof that this user is using steroids, thank you Blaha
now i must leave
>>
>>38458017
So fasting has no benefits yet you cite no proof?

Tsk tsk
>>
>>38457695
Jesus, I still can't get over how much Blaha changed so fast.
>>
>>38458143
What's the difference between IF with a 500 cal deficit and a regular diet with a 500 cal deficit, tell me.
>>
>>38457695
because i like to eat
>>
>>38457695
I observe a diet of what I call "rapid intermittent fasting" - it's working out really well.

I eat when I wake up in the morning, then I fast for about half the day, when I eat again, then I fast again until I eat once more in the evening, and then I continue to fast afterwards until the next day. I feel like I'm fasting more times per day than intermittent fasting, so it's probably better.
>>
>>38458143
There aren't any benefits to it you fucking moron, it's just tool to help you consume less calories. It's harder to eat
more food it you're cramming your stomach in a short window of time, like trying to eat right after a meal, you won't fit a lot.
If two people eat 2500 calories of the exact same foods it doesn't matter when you eat it, all at once or broken up in meals.
Also, what proof are you citing? You remind me of that one anon that thought eating brown rice with chicken and broccoli 3x a day
was the same as greg eating a greasy restaurant meal like IF has the ability to magically make shit food healthy.
And it's terrible if you're trying to bulk.

-someone who's been doing IF for 4 months.
>>
Why are we still debating this ffs this thread has been posted 1000x already
>>
>>38457695

Because the protein synthesis lasts for around 3 hours. On an 8 hour window, It is impossible to optimize protein intake.
>>
File: JasonBlaha.jpg (78KB, 768x761px) Image search: [Google]
JasonBlaha.jpg
78KB, 768x761px
>>38457982
Tfw you will never reach Blahas level in his prime
>>
Not sure what that is but I do fasted lifting. 2-3 cups of black coffee, protein+creatine with a cup of water, then I lift. Breakfast comes around 10ish. Then I fast till dinner. I've been feeling great so far.
>>
>>38458199
preference benefits: eating all your calories in one small window can be much more satisfying then having to spread them out over the whole day.

potential benefits (still debated): increased metabolism, increased GH levels, fixes insulin resistance.
>>
>>38458017
>>38459022
>better sleep
>more effective workouts
>more fufilling meals
>more flexabillity in meals
all results of intermittment fasting
saying it has no benifits is just wrong sorry bro also fuck off with ur 4months let the big boys talk
>>
>>38457695
Why is he taking his barbell for a walk?
>>
>>38457695
intermittent fasting is like the new nofap or cold showers. Everyone claims it has all these magical benefits but theyre not backed up by evidence.

Im sure in a few months there will be some new fitness fad
>>
I wish people would give a definitive answer on this site instead of just yelling at eachother. I'm constantly confused as to how I should do my cut.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.