[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What water do you drink? Recently, because I don't trust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: NEWS_nestle_water.jpg (513KB, 2910x1609px) Image search: [Google]
NEWS_nestle_water.jpg
513KB, 2910x1609px
What water do you drink?
Recently, because I don't trust the tap water in my area, I switched to Nestle 0 floride water. But I've head plastic is bad.

This has really got me stressin', /fit/, so let's hear it, what do you drink?
>>
>>38455377
I drink tap water because I don't live in a second world shithole
>>
I take tap water with me in one of those sports bottle things you can buy, haven't heard anything about bottled water having ill affects on your body but I can imagine it can become abit of a money pit, especially considering as you pay for it where you live. But if your water is playing up then I think it's a good, safe bet
>>
>>38455415
>Implying 1st world countries don't have a shit ton of enhancing "additives" in their water.
>>
I only drink milk
>>
File: BENILE INDUBBSHOON.png (31KB, 351x395px) Image search: [Google]
BENILE INDUBBSHOON.png
31KB, 351x395px
>>38455377
I drink nothing but diet pepsi because water makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
>>38457064
there is water in diet pepsi and every soda
>>
>>38455377
Your body burns off all the bad stuff you eat if you work out
>>
Reverse osmosis is the best osmosis. But seriously, I love the stuff. Make ice with it, fill a stainless bottle with it before leaving the house. It's almost sweet tasting.
>>
>>38457064
Water makes you sick? What has america done to you!
>>
>>38457080
That's why I drink Diet Pepsi
Less calories for better taste
>>38457123
Nothing really.
Though I will admit I go through 2-6 bottles a day.
>>
>>38457064
Me too.
Unlimited Coke Zero and Diet Pepsi at work. Also beef jerky.
>>
>>38458254
Holy shit...
What is your pee like?
>>
>>38455377
Third world alpha here, I drink Fiji cos I love it and they import it here.
>>
File: PET1.jpg (33KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
PET1.jpg
33KB, 600x300px
>>38455377
Hi Anon. I worked in the bottled water business. You only want to be drinking water from a stabilised plastic bottle. The easiest way to tell is by looking for a "1" symbol in a triangle. This way you will be drinking from a bottle that wont be releasing gender-bending particles into your water!

Well done for moving away from tap water. You could get a water filter for your home tap too.
>>
>>38458465
Very interesting.
Just checked, the Nestle ones seem to be 1's (the bottle caps are 2's)

Do you have any home water filters that you could recommend?
>>
>>38458397
Really dark and yellow.
Gets darker when I leave it in bottles tho.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (37KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
37KB, 280x200px
>>38458416
Nobody here is alpha.
>>
>>38458501
Yeah, 1's should be kept out of sunlight really as that can cause degradation. I never re-use a bottle for more than a couple of days. 2 is the safest plastic, but also very hard and not see-through, hence used for the cap.

Next time you are in a supermarket take a look at the kids drinks. They are nearly all made from the cheapest (typically thin) plastics that leak chemicals into the drink. This is to keep the price down, but i think it is harmful for kids that grow up in lower income areas, as they tend to sell more in these areas. Give any parents you know with young kids a heads up about this.

As for filter, get one that is easy to maintain, filters need changing every 6 months or so. An under the counter with at least 3 stages is good.

Aquasana is fine

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aquasana-AQ-5300-55-3-Stage-Counter-Brushed/dp/B00CHYLXLW
>>
Dasani,

This might sound autistic, but I love the shape and feel of the bottles.
>>
>>38458629
Same here desu
>>
>>38458629
They will have put a lot of thought into the shape. People will buy just for that preference, like you do.
>>
>>38458629
You mean phallic?
>>
>>38458666
>>>666
>>
>>38458626
Hmm good stuff
This seems like very useful information. Thank you, Anon
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.