[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you must count calories if you want to be shredded Who started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (24KB, 518x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 518x284px
>you must count calories if you want to be shredded

Who started this meme? If you can't get lean naturally without Try-Harding to do it, you'll never maintain it.
>>
>>38455266
You should stop tryharding too
>checkmate
>>
If adding 3 or 4 digit numbers that are generally multiples of 100 is hard for you, well...

How strong are you op?
>>
>>38455266
Can we just leave this thread to die before a bunch of you get baited and memed?

@OP: For one, since when is basic multiplication and addition tryharding? Second, you won't maintain it either by just cutting some arbitrary amount of food then eating it all back not knowing what you're doing.

It's kind of like saying:
>You must put in a certain amount of gas to go through a roadtrip
>Who started this meme? If you can't eyeball the amount you need for X distance, you'll never make it.

It's just dumb. Calories and macros are tangible units that simplify weight loss, they do not complicate it. It gives you a measurable of food to eat and adjust.

Srs response because I actually dislike people trying to sabotage others and meme. Put out all the manlet memes you want or whatever other bs, but at least dont get in the way of other's fitness goals man.
>>
>>38457126
do you really calculate how much gas you need? just fill up the tank man

I agree with OP even if he is a faggot. your fitness routine should be something you can maintain long-term , and being anally retentive about every calorie is a quick way to burn yourself out.
>>
>>38457126
>Can we just leave this thread to die before a bunch of you get baited and memed?
>proceeds to type a whole bunch of shit in response to OP
You are actually your own cancer. That's pretty funny.
>>
>>38457160
In that sense, just applying that to food will not net you actual losses in fat.

You don't have to be anally retentive about every calorie forever, but this is extremely useful during a cut, and during the period of reverse dieting. After that, maintaining low bodyfat is smoother sailing.

Nothing comes easy and it's like saying "if you are not naturally lean you won't make it" which is untrue.

Now just fuck off with your broscience. Let the people that want to better themselves do it without getting in the way.
>>
OP is 100% right. If you don't agree with it, you're being flat out ignorant.
>>
you can literally count calories in your head on the fly, i've been doing it for 10 years. i frankly can't believe that people don't.
>>
>>38457198
>Let the people that want to better themselves do it without getting in the way.

Because you can't possibly better yourself without counting every calorie like a woman, right?
>>
>>38455266
I am pretty lean without counting but this is pretty stupid man. Not everyone has the same genetix, apetite and metabolism, but the good thing is they can still get shreded if they want.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.