[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stalin >Hitler >Napolean >Khan >Floyd Mayweather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1471976955664.jpg (72KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471976955664.jpg
72KB, 820x1024px
>Stalin
>Hitler
>Napolean
>Khan
>Floyd Mayweather Jr.
>El Chapo
>Pablo Escobar
>Putin
>Prince

Why do manlets run the world and control the fate of human history and the fate of lanklets on a consistent basis? How are they so alpha?
>>
Pretty much all those manlets you listed are long dead.
>>
Hitler was 5'9 which was a 100 years ago standard height.
>>
>>38453527
Shut up queers

>>38453572
Still a Manlet
>>
the mayority of the population are manlets, there is a higher chance of a lider being a manlet, also being a manlet myself I always had to come up with a way of not getting bullied/harrased so that could help with strategic thinking that could ultimately help to outmaneuver the competition
>>
>>38453413
manlets are sad cunts
they need to compensate to feel human... an impossible task indeed but whatever - they try it anyway
manlets fail in pain and suffering but bring huge parts of humanity down...
they will never learn
>>
>>38453413
>Napoleon
>Manlet
How's it feel believing memes? Napoleon was actually 5'7" which was above average height at the time.
>>
>>38454632
I remember going to a war museum when I was a kid. They had a mannequin of a Roundhead. It was made as large as the average person of that time.

I could use his head as an armrest. I was around twelve.
>>
>>38453413

this manlet nonsense has to stop, unless you're so short that you stand out among the general populace there's nothing to whine about

it's fucking moronic to go on a health and fitness forum where people try to improve upon the things they can actually change about themselves and whine about the one thing they can't do much about, genetics
>>
>>38453413
We are not satisfied by mindless pursuits, we must rule and make things better.
>>
>>38455106
Thank you
>>
>>38455106
this...
>>
>>38455106
Manlet detected.
>>
>>38455106
>>38456355
>>38456370
hello summer
>>
>>38456480
When will they learn. They seriously think height isn't an issue. It is one of the only issues for a girl. Doesn't matter they will keep going to the gym and look fucking stupid or like they are trying to compensate for their lack of height and the glorious 6'5" + master race will keep fucking all the bitches.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.