[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bear with me for a while /fit/. I am 21 years old, 170cm and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: puke.jpg (23KB, 392x445px) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
23KB, 392x445px
Bear with me for a while /fit/.

I am 21 years old, 170cm and weight 55kg. I have never touched any weights or did any sport whatsoever. In addition to that, I live as a shutin NEET for over a year now and only move between my bed and my PC, so to speak. I decided to get /fit/ today.

I started with jumping rope and did that a couple of minutes, but quickly noticed, that I'm out of breath. I did a short break and decided to make pushups. I did ten, then again ten and then 2x five, because my spaghetti arms gave up on me. I wanted to continue my "training" when it hit me like a truck full of fuck.

I got extremely dizzy and nauseous. I felt like I had to throw up and after a while I actually did. After that I wobbled and lied down to my bed and my head got very cold for some reason. I felt like shit. Now, 10 minutes later I feel rather normal.

I was so pumped to actually start getting /fit/, but that was just a more than pathetic attempt and my spirit is crushed yet again. You could print that in some satire magazine:
> Teen throws up and almost dies after 3 minute workout. "Fucking disgrace", says Arnold Schwarzenegger

Now to my question: What the hell did just happen to me?
>>
>>38453282
Im going to give you one valuable tip and remember it for the rest of your life.

Stop being a little faggot and continue lifting.
>>
Your are probably dehydrated , drink more water throughout the day and be well hydrated before you start your workout
>>
Your body was probably shocked since it is only used to mouse-click, type on keyboard, wipe your ass, put fork to mouth and jerk off.

You should go for a small jog tomorrow (even if slow) just to "wake up" your body
>>
>>38453316
I didn't even got to the lifting aspect, but I try being less faggy in future. I guess.
>>38453327
Now that you mention it, I drank maybe a litre of very sugary ice tea today, so that might be a factor
>>38453353
I will try it again tomorrow, but less than what I actually planned. I think it might really be a shock, since I tried to go from 0 to 100 too fast. After 21 years of doind nothing but said things I expected not being able to do much, but this reaction really suprised me.
>>
Had that feeling when i came back to the gym after a 3 month break after i wrecked my car. I started squatting with my old pre injury weight and felt exactly as you described minus the part where you throw up. I think its just from overexerting. The day after i deloaded 30% and had no problems. You say you never exercised before. Maybe you should try some light cardio like jogging first. Couch to 5K (C25K) comes to mind. Its designed so everyone can pick it up. Even my overweight 55yo mother could. If you experience the same symptoms during your first workouts you should probably consult a doctor. Keep on working on yourself. Were all gonna make it!
>>
Day 1 happened. You went to failure and found your limit: now you begin pushing that limit upwards.
As long as you don't stop, you can't fail.
>>
>>38453416
Coincidentally I went to a doc a couple months ago and he didn't find any abnormalities.
>I think its just from overexerting. The day after i deloaded 30% and had no problems.
I will definitely try this, tone it down a bit for the start. Thanks, f a m.
>>
>>38453282
I'm so bitter at all the other dyel fags who ask for advice and then just go back to sitting on the computer all day. If you want real advice keep going with whatever workout you can do. Do that for a few weeks and when you feel like fitness is a goal for you then we can help.
>>
I've done something similar. I signed up for a gym, hadn't lifted in years. Halfway through my workout, I start feeling lightheaded so I sit down on the floor. Next thing I remember, I wake up, face down on the floor. I had apparently passed out and just sorta slumped forward. I must not have been out for very long because nobody even noticed.

I think if your body is just REALLY not used to it, this can happen.
>>
>>38453498
I've been lifting for ten years and sometimes when i hit heavy deadlifts i feel like I'm going to pass out. It's just knowing your body and when things don't feel right. If you feel light headed then stop and sit down for a second.
>>
>>38453282
Same thing happened to me. Your body isn't used to it, but the urge to puke disappears after the first couple of times

Keep at it, everyone starts somewhere
>>
>>38453282
You're a manlet and will never acquire the respect you sought after by lifting some dumb weights
>>
>>38453782
>be a manlet
>growing up girls were all over me all the time
>work out, grow some proper muscle
>women want me even more
>couldn't care less because I'm gay as shit
>bang a couple cute guys every week
>find a really nice one, fall in love
>live together for years, get married
>only thing that comes to mind when I think about how much happier I could be is if I was filthy rich and I could just live in vacation mode forever without working

>a little later in life find out on the internet no one likes manlets and how sad and pathetic they are

If only I wasn't a manlet..
>>
>>38453282
we are all going to make it brah, that being said read the fucking sticky and eat more
>>
>>38454048
i really wish i was you minus the gay part.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.