[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get fit >cardio instantly makes me sweat now >will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>get fit
>cardio instantly makes me sweat now
>will sometimes spontaneously sweat at work or in class now
>symptoms of excessive sweating are peaking after having 4 years of 3-4x a week workouts
Deodorant doesn't stop it, and once it starts on my forehead it goes downhill
How to stop sweating fit?
>>
File: 1463828001475[1].jpg (40KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463828001475[1].jpg
40KB, 720x720px
>>38451424
>having smelly sweat

Better luck in the next life bruh.
>>
>>38451424
Don't fret OP.

Excessive sweater here, look up driclor or sweatblock. Burns like a fuck but works. If that's not enough botox every couple months but I doubt you want that shit.
>>
>>38451424
I also have somewhat of that problem

I sweat a lot from my forehead if the weather starts to get hot or if I do exercise, doesn't need much to start sweating from it.
No idea if it's because I used to have long hair as a teen that covered my forehead but this is annoying, ruins my hitler youth haircut
>>
>>38451424
yup same here
being lifting / martials arts for a good bunch of years and I fucking sweat like crazy
to the point if I fuck a girl she's covered with my sweat like it drips on her :(
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: 1446510772965.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446510772965.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>hit the gym before work
>shower, get dressed
>covered by a film of sweat by the time I reach the office

it doesn't really smell when it dries up half an hour or so later but fuck it's an uncomfy feel. even taking my showers cold doesn't seem to help
>>
>>38451424
I also have this sweaty feel

I run hot
>>
>>38451424
>>38453271
Certain Dri sounds like a comparable product.

But also, put on deodorant (the typical kind with aluminum) at night. I repeat, put on deodorant AT NIGHT. You can put it on in the morning if you want as well, but putting it on at night gives it the time it needs to stunt the sweating for the following day. You'll see this recommendation a lot when the actual chemical processes behind it are discussed. Including on the directions for Certain Dri.
>>
Same problem chief.
Your body is trying to regulate itself. Yeah it's a little embarrassing but what are you going to do? Suffer Alzheimer's because you didn't want a moist shirt now and then?
>>
>>38455795
Me again; I'd also suggest really good synthetic meshy underwear like ExOfficio, and undershirts if you use them like Uniqlo Airism (they have a meshy version now too). Thin wool socks. The difference between a day I wear shitty socks/underwear/undershirt and the good stuff is huge.
>>
>>38455795
>t. I repeat, put on deodorant AT NIGHT.
Thats beyond fucking autistic, your body sweats for a reason, you can't just keep clogging your sweat glands up to stop sweating
>>
Increased sweating is a sign of high test (and a side effect of /fraud/)
ITT:people who've made it ;)
>>
eat carbs, if u dont eat carbs you are using you arent using glycogen reserves and carbs retain water. no carbs no water you will sweat.
>>
>>38455978
You can use the same AMOUNT of deodorant; putting it on at night optimizes the time frame it works.

I put it on at night and in the morning because fuck what my body wants; the idea that it needs to dump smelly water from my armpits when I get nervous is a feature about 10,000 years outdated.
>>
more athletic people sweat more easily. Its because their body is accustomed to exercise and starts sweating more easily to prepare and make the upcoming work easier
>>
>>38456150
In English please
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.