[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm starting college next week and was wondering if it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x636px
So I'm starting college next week and was wondering if it's possible to make gains and have good grades and keep a job. I just feel like it's going to overload me at the end of the day. Anyone experience this? How did you overcome or how it completely destroyed you.
>>
>>38450248
No
>>
>>38450248

>job
>gym
>grades
>partying

Pick only two at a time.
>>
>>38450248
yes if you make routines and do everything correctly you can.
>>
>>38450248
Depends on what your major is.. Grades>lifting>job>partying... And if you want to do all 4 just sell Coke
>>
>>38450377
More like pick three. Four is nigh impossible, but that depends on your major/job
>>
>>38450377
implying. working out takes like an hour per day, couple days per week. not hard
>>
Eh, sure. 50 hours a week for studying, 10 hours a week for gym 56 hours a week for sleeping leaves you with 50 hours a week for whatever. Which is more than enough for a fulltime job or other activites
>>
>>38450248
What major, what job, will you be staying with friends or alone etc etc.

It's usually three if a d almost impossible to do all four because you want have the energy.

Grades are most important, then job and finally leisure. But no matter what make sure you get good grades. Fuck gfs, fuck leisure, grades and maintaining a good resume are of utmost importance.

Don't listen to any of these tards who say you can get average grades or sail through college
>>
>>38450248
Protip: build your schedule with a 2 hour gap between classes. Use that gap to get to the gym, workout, bathe, get back to class. In a pinch you can use it to study, or study while working out. The point is, set the gap in your schedule and fucking commit to using it for the gym instead of being a sad cunt who does nothing.
>>
>>38450416
4 is easy you just gotta be willing to do whatever it takes
>>
>>38450422
if you train hard you will be tired all day tho
>>
>>38450248
you can, but not with this negative mindset.
>>
>>38450248
learn how to manage your time better

you will easily have time to go lift even with school and a part time job...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.