[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm looking to go bearmode because I have the body type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: built like an xbox.jpg (17KB, 341x401px) Image search: [Google]
built like an xbox.jpg
17KB, 341x401px
So I'm looking to go bearmode because I have the body type for it and I want to make the most of it. I'm about 180 lbs, skinnyfat doughboy with barely any tone left over from my last job which was highly physical where I just moved heavy shit around a warehouse all day. I'm effectively a potato sack at the moment after working in retail for almost a year and I feel like shit. I've never actually gone to a gym since weightlifting class in high school and I felt inspired to get big cause I'm sick of looking like a flabby numale. I'm totally inexperienced in this stuff. Another problem is I'm poor as fuck and I'm not sure if I can afford to eat like a garbage disposal and still pay my rent on time. A friend of mine has a pretty extensive weight set he's never used, so on one hand I don't have to pay for a gym membership, but on the other I have to turn to an antique Ukrainian decoupage auction website for advice because he's as clueless as I am. This isn't one of my usual boards and I read the sticky, but I'm seeking more specific advice. What's the best way for a low income, pilowy manbaby to get a body like a linebacker without necessarily having to frequent a buffet more than once a week? Serious question here, I've been on this self-improvement kick and this is the next logical step.

pic is the first thing I found on jewgle that best hits what I'm ultimately aiming for.
>>
>>38447484
>So I'm looking to go bearmode

nah

there's nothing rewarding about barely being able to bend over and tie your own shoes if you're not competing in WSM the next day. stay lean you fucking retard.
>>
Bulk on cheap stuff like rice pasta beans chicken butter etc
>>
>>38447495
I'd sacrifice a little flexibility for raw strength and the confidence and peace of mind that would come from being built like a brick shithouse. I'd go lean if I were aiming to someday become a competitive martial artist or something, but I just wanna get really strong and reap the benefits that come with that. I'm naturally stocky so I wanna work with what I got.
>>38447504
Thanks, I eat a good amount of rice anyway. I stock up on all the other stuff and maybe this will learn how to actually cook worth a shit in the process. What about milk? I've heard mixed opinions on GOMAD and a lot of people say it's shit but it would be so damn easy to work into my current diet. I drink a lot of milk anyway, though not that much and I'll stay well the fuck away from it if there's a chance I might end up with lady boobs from all the bovine growth hormones or some shit.
>>
>>38447655
you really have no idea what you're getting yourself into. you're not going to get big, you're going to get fat, and you'll never look like the guy in the OP without steroids.

you can be strong without being a fat, immobile fuck.
>>
>>38447692
My pic doesnt have abs so hes definitely not on roids lol
Hes more like naturally fit which is what Im going for
>>
>>38447721
haha

get out.
>>
>>38447495
But Bearmode is the hottest mode out of all!
I would love to have a bearmode bf to tie up his shoes.
>>
>>38447721
Has to be b8
>>
>>38447737
>>38447852

OP here. That guy isn't me. Ending up a fatass is not where I'm looking to go at all, so I'm just going to wing it and fucking lift everyday with no real changes in my diet and see what happens. I'm not even gonna have any specific goals, I'm just gonna do it mechanically and without any pretense and stuff will happen how it happens. I really just want to not keep being a lazy shit and feel more confident approaching women who are objectively out of my league for hopefully making babies with. That's pretty much it.

Thanks for talking me out of eventually heart conditions and gyno. I think.
>>
>>38448123
>no real changes in my diet
You won't get big then
In all honesty, getting properly huge requires a naturally huge frame. Most top WSM competitors were deadlifting over 200kg on their first day in the gym. Eddie Hall benched 180kg at 16
>>
>>38447484
> cut to 15% bf
> run strength routine with lots of volume accessories
> bulk on a very small surplus to minimize fat gains

it'll take years, but should work
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.