[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ate 2 Wildberry Pop Tarts. How fucked or salvageable is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_lxng0oQcZK1qbu4f8o1_500.png (307KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxng0oQcZK1qbu4f8o1_500.png
307KB, 500x346px
I went to the gym earlier to lose some weight, but I got hungry in the middle of the night and got tempted. It's 1:34am right now
>>
>>38447377
Damn I love these. At least you're getting screwed for something worth it imo.
>>
>>38447377
better go back to the gym right now
>>
Nothing's Fucked per se. But today was worthless. Better make tomorrow count
>>
There's something wrong with you if you crave junk "food" like this.
>>
Lmao dude chill out, you dont need big mussel, you just wanna tone up right?

All jokes aside, one cheat day won't ruin your diet. Cardio is your friend. Last time I ate pizza like a big, I went for an hour long run. Everything is reversibile. If you let it be.
>>
I had poptarts for breakfast one day after not having them for like 15 years. I felt physically ill and wanted to kill myself.
>>
Are these things really that good?
Where the fuck can I find them in Aus?
>>
>>38447377
It's literally one day of your life.
>>
>>38447377
I'm not from the US and wanted to try poptarts and koolaid one time

both tasted like pure shit
fuck that
>>
>>38447377
You're fucked harder then a bluehaired dyke with daddy issues who wanted to experiment with men who found herself in the apartment of a black man.

Let's just say the couch is destroyed and there's a hole in the wall where the headboard used to be.

BUT you can fix that by severly cutting back on all carbs for the rest of the day and the next day and eating clean.

A single "fuck up" or random indulgence in trash pseudo food is not the end of the world.
That single indulgence being your every meal is the true fuck up.

Remember, your diet isn't a diet. It's a new way of living. Find a way to live with it or lose that new life you're trying to create or already have.
>>
>>38447377
Are you fucking retarded? So some research on nutrition

Is one salad going to give you visible abs if you have a gut?

Smfh
>>
File: 000000.jpg (52KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
52KB, 266x266px
just keep living healthy and the 12 minutes of your life lost from eating that will be insignificant to the bonus years added to your life
>>
>>38447377
Cardio you dip. Most athletes actually go 60% carbs and still have visible abs (even the natty ones). Phelps eats 12000 Cal mostly carbs on days he spends 6 hours swimming.

Hell, on days I ball up with my friends I spend the rest of the day guilt free and literally eat whatever I want, ice cream, pizza, whatever because I get an instant -600 to my fat and carb cals.
>>
>>38447607
Yeeessss
>>
Im actually getting pissed that so many people here side with op

I stuff my face with the most calorie dense food I can find, every day. And I dont even have a super active job, and the amount of cardio I do is negligible (some running, and I also have a bike). I lift for 6-7 times a week, but thats pretty much all I do. Did you guys all fall for the lifting more than three days a week kills your gains meme or wtf
>>
File: starecat.png (307KB, 510x367px) Image search: [Google]
starecat.png
307KB, 510x367px
>>38447377
>used to get high all the time
>would literally eat a box of these at a time
>tfw looking back

Dropped 30 pounds since then and I dropped the weed entirely. No regrets
>>
>>38447377
stop making these posts dyels
>>
>>38447469

Don't listen to this logic. You'll think, today you can pig out. Just add the calories to your weekly total and compensate with cardio.

Next time drink a protien shake, tea with stevia, ect to curb the cravings.
>>
>>38447733
If you lift 6 days a week and youre natural, youre fucking retarded.
>>
>>38447733
i also eat the most calorie dense stuff i can eat. Struggle to hit around 3500and gain weight very slowly.idk why hes crying about a pop tart.
>>38447862
lots of people do pplpplx or pplxpplx. also you are forgetting about neets who just eat sleep and lift
>>
>>38448037
oh yeah and i havent done cardio in 4 years
>>
>>38447782
hmm...
>>
>>38447377
>having this shit in your house
>"giving in" and eating this junk because you have zero willpower

Just stay a fat fuck, you're not going to make it.
>>
File: tDYO4rmD[1].jpg (117KB, 817x817px) Image search: [Google]
tDYO4rmD[1].jpg
117KB, 817x817px
>>38447377
Why. Do. You. Have. Them. In. The. House? There's literally no fucking reason.

But no, nothing is fucked. Just fit your macros.
1. What's your daily calorie target?
2. How many calories in these sugarshits?
3. Eat less than 1-2 for the rest of the day.

Don't do it again or I'm sending Kali Muscle to rape you.
>>
>>38447540
Germoney bigbag here, one of our wholesalers had an americlap week with imported food a few month ago. I found dem Poptarts were just disgusting, but tastes differ...
>>
>>38447618
Phelps is most likely roiding though.
>>
>>38450424
>most likely
LOLOLOL
>>
>>38447593
Wiw lad, you have quite the imagination!

>>38450399
I'm Also down under and I don't fancy them much. I'd rather nutella pizza instead
>>
>>38447377
who gives a fuck faggot
>>
>>38447377
go to bed earlier instead of staying up so late idiot

what are you even doing right now besides wasting time when you could be sleeping and not eating sugar pastries
>>
>>38447377
If you lack protein, you will crave sweets.
You probably didn't fill your protein requirements
>>
>>38447377
wow. just swallow a bottle of and end this un-salvageable 500 cal travesty that is now your life

> go clean up your pussy, Marissa, it's leaking
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.