[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What FREE activities can you do on a very hot day if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1351129360230.jpg (655KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1351129360230.jpg
655KB, 2048x1536px
What FREE activities can you do on a very hot day if you're in a big city? Bonus points if I can show off my gains to fuck sloots, I just moved to this area so I'm alone for now.
>>
>going out for any other reason to goto the gym or supermarket to buy food

since when did 4chan become over-run with normal social people? what happened to everyone being scared to leave their house?

it seems like normal people eventually take over everything i enjoy

I cant even log onto WoW now without being surrounded by chads and staceys, no life neckbeards that I use to relate to no longer play
>>
>>38446833
Such is the like of the neckbeard, it has always been like this
>>
>>38446833
Go to wizard chan you autistic fuck.
>>
I got you
>obtain a few bottles of cooking oil, any kind will do
>take off your shirt and get real oiled up, don't miss any spots
>plan what time the mail man comes round
>leave the house and be sure to yell at him
>"any mail for me cunt?!"
>escalate it to violent conflict asap
Done, the oil bits important, forget the oil and you may as well not bother.
>>
>>38447202
cont?
>>
I don't know, shirtless basketball or running?
>>
>>38446833
/fit/ is supposed to be social you fucktard.

We arent meant to be /pol/ junior or r9k 2.0
>>
>>38446818

take up archery, any girl you meet there who isn't fat is usually pretty interesting, and every time you pull the bow back you tense a ton of muscles, good way to show off without showing off

also it's a fun outdoor hobby that's reasonably cheap to get into and maintain
>>
What about climbing, are there qts there?
>>
>>38446833
Take a hint
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.