[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw going to the beach together was our thing >tfw shes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1360812123309.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1360812123309.png
47KB, 645x773px
>tfw going to the beach together was our thing
>tfw shes going to the beach with someone else now
>tfw sit at home posting feels about ex gf
>tfw got replaced
>tfw no gf
>>
File: 1471876597359.jpg (31KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
1471876597359.jpg
31KB, 640x601px
Nothing ever really is lost OP, things only change

She will have always gone to the beach with you, now bring someone else to the beach.
>>
>>38443690
Also she loves sucking his well trimmed cock and she wouldn't be seeing him if he didn't fuck her half as good as you did so she's definitely cumming
>>
frustration-------->motivation

..... to self improvement...not murder or anything creepy

How can YOU be better?
>>
>>38443826
rid the world of nogs :^)
>>
Get some resiliency brah. Get that chin strap on and get back in the game. U can do it. I beleeb in u.
>>
feel you bro. my girlfriend is out with her other boyfriend now and say she have no time for me

but she have all time for other boyfriend
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 607x1080px
>>38443904
>Get that chin strap on

Way ahead of ya bro
>>
>>38443668
He's plowing her, bro
>>
>>38443668
Yea you may as well just end it. The only girl you'll ever get is on the beach with a guy that can satisfy her better

Get the fuck over yourself faggot.
The estrogen levels of some people on this board makes me think there should be a PCT sticky as well jesus christ.
>>
>>38443668
Why should we care? Go lift weights faggot.

Jesus you guys are so helpless, breaking up is such a trivial thing, it literally happens all the time with everyone. Most people have multiple break ups before settling down. Man up, its not going to be you last, stop being a bitch.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.