[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If having a small dinner and big breakfast is so important for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: BxoJmVsIcAA-xyz[1].jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BxoJmVsIcAA-xyz[1].jpg
27KB, 600x600px
If having a small dinner and big breakfast is so important for staying healthy, then why all the people I know who have light dinners or don't dine at all are fat? I eat a lot during lunch and dinner, and don't eat breakfast at all, yet I'm very lean.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>38443537
Bullshit meme
>>
>>38443537
Meal timing is pretty much a meme. Caloric intake and nutrition is way more important.
>>
>>38443537
Different day, different trend.
>>
The timing of your meals doesn't matter.

The number of meals doesn't matter.

It's just energy, macros, and micros. That's it.

You think hunter-gatherers had three set meal-times? You think each meal, when and if it did happen, was the same size?

I'm not trying to advocate for living ir eating like a hunter-gatherer or any such faggotry, but do you really think you body gives a fuck about when you eat? Your body cares about what and how much, not when or where or why.
>>
>>38443689
I know, but most people is too stupid to realise this.
>>
>>38443537
dsmn, me on the left

is there any proof for this?
>>
It's right in a sense. Pretty analogous with correlation=/=causation. People tend to be hungrier at night than they are in the morning. By following this "chart", you'd be forced to limit your night time calories which means less calories over all.

It's the same thing with the "don't eat after 6pm" meme, you just end up eating less calories.
>>
Make sure you don't eat right before bed either it turns directly into fat
>>
you are overthinking this, just count calories
>>
>>38443737
Well, here in my country, we eat sweet breakfast(Croissants or things like that with coffee), then lunch, merienda(which is a light sweat meal, like the 5'O clock tea), and finally dinner(which is eaten at 9:00 PM or later)

I don't eat breakfast nor merienda. I know people who want to lose weight, and they skip dinner. Instead they eat huge breakfasts and meriendas, with lots of bread, jam and other sweet things. What they get is actually quite the opposite, as they become fatter.

But since they are so retarded they keep doing this in hope they will somewhat lose weight.
>>
>>38443689
>hurr nothing matters only macros and micros
This is how you spot the novice lifters
>>
>eating the bulk of your calories a few hours before bed

hurrrrrr why cant i cuuuuuut
>>
>>38443689
>The number of meals doesn't matter.
Actually, this isn't true. Smaller meals spread throughout the day are easier for your gut to absorb than a few really large meals are.

As an extreme example, if you drank two cups of olive oil you wouldn't gain 1 pound even though it contains over 3500 calories. You'd shit most of it out because your body can not absorb that much fat in one sitting.
>>
>>38443707
No.
>>
File: 1448846278709.jpg (52KB, 668x642px) Image search: [Google]
1448846278709.jpg
52KB, 668x642px
Wait, are there actually people who believe this? Like if you're eating 2500 cals a day, you could just change the time when you eat them and lose weight? What won't fat people believe lel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.