[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything positive happen to you lately /fit/? >been struggling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2-konstantins-konstantinovs.jpg (96KB, 280x389px) Image search: [Google]
2-konstantins-konstantinovs.jpg
96KB, 280x389px
Anything positive happen to you lately /fit/?

>been struggling with insomnia close to 2 years
>started improving the last couple of months
>lifts are feeling stronger
>body's looking thicker
>want to fuck absolutely everything in sight, be it male or female

I think my test levels are starting to shoot up again ever so slightly. Feels absolutely amazing.

Feel free to post anything as long as it's positive and fitness related.
>>
>>38442385
coworkers stopped calling me eeyore, probably just because it's a sad reality more than a light joke
>>
I've thus far managed to get a 100% on my med school tests/quizes. I've lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks while somehow not losing strength.

Too bad the negatives far outweigh the positives in regards to my emotional state
>>
>>38442438
How come anon?

Good job on the tests and pounds, by the way.
>>
>>38442506
Thanks! It's been a ride.
Moved 800 miles for school. Left my family, my best and only true friend, and a girl I had been casually seeing (and whose company I really enjoyed) behind. The isolation hit me harder than Id like to admit. I already fell hard for a girl who seems interested but has a boyfriend. Like this girl is ideal in my eyes, so it has been an emotional Rollercoaster to say the least
>>
>stalling
>review what could be wrong
>look at diet seriously for first time in like 2 years
>realize I'm only getting around 90g protein a day most days
>buy protons for the first time ever
>start taking 4 scoops a day
>been doing it for a week now and looking leaner, fuller and having easier workouts already
>>
>>38442569
How long are you going to be away for? Either way, it's going to even itself out after a while.

Been moving around for schools since I was 16, it always gets easier.
>>
>finished a song I started writing yesterday
>may have gotten a chance to work on zika virus research
>qt skinny blonde randomly starting talking to me in class
>pale brunette shy qt in another class giving me some smiley ass smiles

I'm incredibly skelly mode and fuck ugly in general.
>>
>>38442438
Those are both very impressive, don't sell yourself short my man
>>
>>38442640
4 years of school and plan to live here afterwards. That's good to hear. I think I've just been in a funk and need to wait it out

>>38442727
Thanks, it may seem silly but it really helps to talk this stuff out, even if just on an anonymous image board. I appreciate you guys
>>
Some British girl is really into me and is coming for a holiday in December, it's a shame she's starting uni and is going to get fucked by 7 different guys every week

Other than that it's the usual, go to work and go to the gym, think about killing myself the rest of the time
>>
>>38442801
We'll always be here for you if you need to talk anon.

>>38442852
Sounds like a bummer. She'll probably be well worth the wait though.

And FYI, the amount of dicking women get at uni's is pretty exaggerated, for whatever that's worth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.