[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I DO IT? HOW DO I GET OVER HER? NO MATTER HOW MANY SQUATS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FUCK.jpg (34KB, 465x262px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
34KB, 465x262px
HOW DO I DO IT? HOW DO I GET OVER HER?

NO MATTER HOW MANY SQUATS OR DEADLIFTS I DO, I'M STILL A MISERABLE WRECK OF A HUMAN BEING.

FUCK
>>
how many woman have you fucked since she left you, anon?

do you love your own life, anon?
>>
>>38439425
You don't. She fades with time. Only time can kill your pain.
>>
Go to a gay bar.

Not kidding, you'll feel better.
>>
File: 1440224585731.png (869KB, 617x623px) Image search: [Google]
1440224585731.png
869KB, 617x623px
*Not op*
I had the most wonderful dream about her the other night.
Right to the moment I woke up and realised at what moment in that story I am.
I kinda accept it and do my best to get better and get comfortable enough with my body, life and psyche to get together with someone else.
>>
>>38439457
6 or 7 maybe?

I suppose I love my life.
>>
>>38439425

I got you OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs
>>
>>38439425
DEADLIFT EVEN HEAVIER BRAH FUARRRRRRRRRRRRK
>>
>>38439503
> I'M STILL A MISERABLE WRECK OF A HUMAN BEING.
>why you always lying?
>>
>>38439516

that's a fucking great clip, anon

not op, but this was a great contribution
>>
File: 757032750.jpg (16KB, 480x483px) Image search: [Google]
757032750.jpg
16KB, 480x483px
>>38439425
>tfw I texted her a few days ago
>she didn't reply
>>
>>38439425
You know what op? It's not that my life has become a wreck... It's that I lost that deep enthusiasm and wonder about life. It's been 3 years, I got fitter, I graduated, I made some money.. It doesn't matter. Somehow I lost the appetite, the hope, the fire within. Feeling alive.

Feeling like I deeply want something, rather than a grey despair and "keep going". I've lost the hope that something great is going to happen in my life.

At first, that delusion and anger and sadness transformed in a way to better myself, and face life with renewed energy. But then, as time passed, I find myself not looking forward to anything anymore. I simply Keep going. that happiness I felt, it's all gone. And I'm just 23
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.