[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are powerlifters so autistic? https://www.youtube.com/w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: markbellprofilesmall.jpg (58KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
markbellprofilesmall.jpg
58KB, 600x901px
Why are powerlifters so autistic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_LQtc0ALQ
>>
It's like the lower end of activities people settle on to be "good" at.

Tried sports - not coordinated/fast/brave enough
Tried solo sports - not patient/coordinated enough and not able to validate yourself enough because nobody cares
Finally settle on powerlifting because you get to stop trying to eat well, and act like lifting a few times a week is "so hardcore discipline" (btw people who train for real sports are laughing at you for this if all you do is lift)
Then proceed to treat it like every PR is fucking stepping up to take a penalty in a world cup final, and you get..
>this
>>
>>38434281
The commotion before big lifts always gets me. Granted, I make sure I'm braced before lifting, but other than that? What more is necessary? kek
>>
>>38434281
>implying professional powerlifting does not require discipline and controling your diet

Only the top weight classes don't bother with overeating, others have to work to fit in a weightclass and perform well.

also
>implying you got to a professional level in any sport
>>
They don't have a lot going on in their life or very high ambitions besides working out and getting a job.

If you obsess over working out and it's your main "hobby," then you're either a douchebag or actually on the autism spectrum.
>>
>>38434357

lol, powerlifter detected.
The dietary and training discipline of powerlifters is still a joke compared to most athletes.
Especially considering plenty of them are up to their tits on steroids which make it a hell of a lot easier.
>>
>>38434369
>If you obsess over working out and it's your main "hobby," then you're either a douchebag or actually on the autism spectrum.

fuck you, it means they were good at it so they stuck to it

All those guys have the same type of personality. Some form of internal anger.
>>
>>38434378
you're supposed to workout and try your best at it.

It's a maintenance level concept.
There's so much more you could be doing with your life along with it.
>>
>>38434372
>implying other professional athletes don't use gear
>>
Is that the guy who made a documentary about steroids?

I had to stop watching half way through, it was just embarrassing listening to his sob story about his idiot brother and his retard family and how powerlifting was somehow part of the American Dream
>>
>>38434372
>implying steroids make it easier
Steroids allow you to train more and train harder, a lifter on gear is putting in way more work than you will ever do
>>
>>38434384
Not really. As you get older you have less energy. It becomes an issue.

People are just gonna do what people do. Some people don't want anymore then what they want
>>
>>38434372
If you think any pro athlete is natty you are braindead
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.