[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there is only one gym with free weights in my area >owners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1454903007196.jpg (75KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1454903007196.jpg
75KB, 900x675px
>there is only one gym with free weights in my area
>owners want to close the gym because the rent went up and they can't afford it anymore
>closest gym with free weights is far away and it will take too much time to drive there

What do? Im fucking helpless right now.
>>
Home gym brah
>>
get together with some regulars from the old gym, rent a little space in a warehouse and buy equipment from the closing gym. if you get enough people it shouldn't be too costly.
>>
>>38434220
>gym with free weights
is this a thing? like having to separately mention a GYM has free weights? is this an american thing? I bet it is, usually safe to assume when I hear something this absurd
>>
>>38434227
i wish but i just can't afford it and i live in eu so there are literally zero chances to find used gym equipement that is not pure shit

>>38434230
this is not going to happen

>>38434247
eu here, there are few "gyms" in the area but there are no free weights or even machines, only fucking balls, skipping ropes, mats and other "fitness" bullshit
>>
>>38434247
there are a lot of gyms in the US without actual equipment, just open spaces for pilates and yoga and shit. It can actually be pretty tough to find in some cities.
>>
>>38434282
That's stange. I've literally never walked inside a gym what didn't have at least one squat rack and a bench press not to mention a collection of dumb bells. Even in middle school our "school gym" which was just a small room had a squat rack and a bench.
>>
>>38434282
>this is not going to happen

>haven't tried
>already dismisses it
>>
>>38435366
if renting anything wouldn't be a problem then the owners would just switch gym location
>>
Foreverially DYEL OP. tied up, no-gym mummified and DYEL. his body now foreverially made up of bone. Permanent muscle deflated and loving it. Foreverially DYEL OP unable to move no-gym mummified and loving every second.
>>
File: 1468411628548.webm (906KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468411628548.webm
906KB, 640x360px
if the gym is shutting down why not buy their old equipment?
>>
Move closers the the gym that is open, faggot dumbass
>>
>>38434282
>only balls, skipping ropes, and mats
Kill yourself op
>>
Start boxing kangaroos, bears or hobos.
>>
Great thing about my area. Some great lifting gyms.

Parents should've picked a better city they want you to be a beta.

Save up and buy some dumbells and a bench. If you can't do that then machine lyf 4 u
> no stabilizer muscles
> never get the satisfaction of dropping heavy ass weights after pumping out reps
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
s-l400.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
Enter a dodgeball tournament to raise money to save the gym.
>>
>>38434220
>>38434220
if they are going to close the gym, see about buying some of the equipment for your own home gym. Get a bench, powercage, barbell, and some plates
>>
If the gym is closing try to buy some of the equipment from the owner. They will probably need to sell it for below market value given how hard it is to transport a squat rack, not to mention the lack of interest in free weights in your area. Maybe even camp by the dumpsters to see if they just throw it all out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.