[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently sitting in my uni dorm, I'm about to go to my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1471364561411.jpg (11KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1471364561411.jpg
11KB, 231x218px
Currently sitting in my uni dorm, I'm about to go to my uni gym for the first time. I'm a skinny pajeet so I''m gong to try and do resistance training to bulk up so that I can be more successful in asking out this qt asian girl I talked with earlier today (though the hard part will be finding her, she's kind of shy and said she just stays in her dorm room a lot.

Anyway idk how to use most of the equipment so I'll be just going around doing random shit until I feel tired. I just hope Chad doesn't bother me or anything.

Well, I'll update once my workout is done.
>>
Godspeed my little brown friend, godspeed
>>
>>38429440
Do not lift for girls. Only lift for yourself.

You will regret it.

Heed my warning young one.
>>
>>38429440
No blogs fuck off
>>
I think he got Chad'd
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>38429471
lifting for girls worked for me in the past 2 years, my peepee is satisfied
>>
>>38429440
>pajeet
>asking out asian qt

never gonna happen. Asians only go for other asians and whites lel
>>
>>38429440
Nice blog pal
>>
>>38429440
Don't worry about Chad. Most Chads that actually lift have better things to worry about.
>>
>>38429600
>pajeet
>not asian

since when o.o?

op gl friend, use your eastern confidence
>>
File: 1459980933222.jpg (27KB, 233x308px) Image search: [Google]
1459980933222.jpg
27KB, 233x308px
Hey everybody,, OP here. I just came back and I failed. First of all, at my gym there are 2 floors bottom floor is weight room top floor is the cardio shit with treadmills and the track. Anyway the bottom floor was swarming with Chads and was too scared to go near them, so I just went up to the treadmills, ran a quick couple miles and came back.

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow and hope I work up the courage to get to the weight room.
>>
>>38429440
OP, you are a dumb fag. Literally no one cares about you in the gym unless you stink to high heavens or loud as fuck. Just listen to some music and concentrate on your workout.

PS: sakura best grill
>>
>>38429440
>pajeet

your race is shitty enough to have a token character representation in Modern Family

don't bother lifting
>>
>>38429911
GET THE ANIME SHIT OFF MY BOARD FUCK THAT SHIT, TAKE SOME MUTHERFUCKING PRE WORKOUT GET FIRED UP AND GO WORKOUT. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU ANON. PEOPLE WILL SEE YOU PUTTING IN THE EFFORT TO GET BIGGER AND WILL RESPECT YOU, NOT BELITTLE YOU. GET THE FUCK DOWN TO THE GYM YOU STUPID FUCKING SAND NIGGER
>>
File: 1464063788112.jpg (25KB, 397x405px) Image search: [Google]
1464063788112.jpg
25KB, 397x405px
>>38429944
Except I can't go back now, the people there will see me walking back in after leaving and wonder what I'm doing, leaving the gym then returning a few minutes later.

Hopefully I'll have more courage tomorrow tho
>>
>>38429963
People don't give a flying fuck, you dumb cunt.
No one cares about you, everyone is busy caring about themselves, you could literally drop dead and they still would not care.

Look, in February 2014, I wen down to the gym for the first time. I was nervous as fuck, because I was fat, and I felt that everyone will laugh at me. Hell, the first two times I actually quit and went home after a few minutes.

Then my balls dropped, and started working out. I remember I started squatted with a shitty bar, not even a regular olympic one, it was about 8 kg, no plates on either side, just the bar. And I was still struggling.

...the other day I squatted 200 kg for the first time in my life.
Just get your ass to the gym, be patient, focus on yourself, and don't quit. You will be stronger then the Chads you fear in no time.
>>
>>38430001
If this is real it's very motivational fuark
>>
>>38430053
it's very real, though I'm still a fat fuck.:D
Actually, I was fat dyel -> lost the weight -> gained qt gf -> stopped working out -> we broke up -> parents died -> got fat again

whatever, I just need to lose it again.
Be consistent, be patient, and you will make it. Just don't get complacent once you do.
>>
>>38430053
>>38430091
I'm not OP btw
Well, I hope all goes well for you from now on.

Genuine help for this whiny pajeet
>>
>>38430158
Thanks, bruh. We are all gonna make it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.