[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ is lost 55lbs with diet and cardio and i was wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Hey /fit/ is lost 55lbs with diet and cardio and i was wondering if i could ever get rid of these stretch marks, they are on both sides
>>
>>38428042
i lost*
>>
>>38428042
Nope. They're yours forever.
>>
>>38428042
Nope.
They'll fade though, don't worry about it.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (21KB, 599x340px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
21KB, 599x340px
not really. they can fade a bit, but they'll always be there. you can look up laser resurfacing, but from the pics I find online it doesn't look like promising (pic related)
>>
>>38428042
Just own them dawg, they're not even that ugly.
>>
>>38428174
>>38428077

it's embarrassing :(
>>
>>38428193
have you considered never taking off your shirt or forming an intimate relationship with a woman, ever? I think that might be your best option in this situation.
>>
>>38428193
Oh sorry, I didn't realise you were a woman.
>>
>>38428193
No it's not, you just think it is. Don't let it bother you and if a girl is put off by them (if that's what you're worried about) then she's probably not someone you want to be with anyway mate. Congrats on the weight loss.
>>
File: 1471521997763.jpg (25KB, 229x231px) Image search: [Google]
1471521997763.jpg
25KB, 229x231px
>>38428258
I'm just insecure.

>>38428215
Haven't gone to the beach all summer because they are very obvious
>>38428290
Thanks man !
>>
>>38428343
Dude the beach is full of people of all shapes and sizes. No one is going to notice or care. And if somebody does make some comment to their mate or whatever, what kind of person does that make them? You have worked hard to improve yourself, what are they doing exactly? Fuck em, but they probably don't exist anyway! Get to the beach and enjoy it before the summer is out.
>>
>>38428290
>No it's not
uh yes it is. why are you coddling him here of all places this isnt fucking reddit.

anyone who isnt a complete autistic loser who has no choice but to become friends with anyone who will give him the time of day sees someone covered in stretch marks and IMMEDIATELY knows that person was a huge fat fuck with no self control and is irreparably scarred.

stretch marks are like biological markers that u are a shit fucking person.
>>
>>38428415
>>>38428343
>Dude the beach is full of people of all shapes and sizes. No one is going to notice or care. And if somebody does make some comment to their mate or whatever, what kind of person does that make them? You have worked hard to improve yourself, what are they doing exactly? Fuck em, but they probably don't exist anyway! Get to the beach and enjoy it before the summer is out.

This is how photos for fat hate threads become possible.
>>
>>38429791
>biological markers that u are a shit fucking person
Thanks manlet. I guess you never hit that growth spurt during puberty that gave you stretch marks from growing tall so rapidly
>>
>>38429791
The key word though is "was". Sure he was fat and lacked self control but now look. Completely changed
>>
>>38430078
hmm you mean the same way a girl who fucked 100 dudes before but decided she doesnt want to have sex with you too soon because she doesnt want you think shes easy.

before yeah she was a slut, but now look: shes all cleaned up and pure again
>>
>>38429868
>equates stretch marks that literally anyone who is tall has to stretch marks that literally only fat losers get

ok bro
>>
>>38430662

ur an edgy lil fella aint ya
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.