[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't been on /fit/ in 4 years. This place used to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pBZKfPR.jpg (1MB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
pBZKfPR.jpg
1MB, 1700x2200px
Haven't been on /fit/ in 4 years.

This place used to have weekly food prep and recipe threads. Y'all have lost your way.

So, now that Im here, I proclaim

/Food Prep & Recipes General/ - /FPRG/

Pic to grab attention.
>>
its upside down grandpa
>>
>>38426818
You telling me you should only have a little meat and tons of fruit Sonny boy?
>>
>>38426850

Yes
>>
>>38426766
its not keto if you get more than %30 protein
that chart is not keto
and eating more fat is not necessary, if you are already eating high protein
this is basically classis body building macros of %20 fat %40 protein %40 carbs -with interchanging carbs with fat
your body already burns fat stores when you are out of carbs
you are basically getting empty extra calories that will not help with lifting at all
i wonder when people will notice this utter nonsense
>>
>>38427288
Keto is a meme, but getting more fiber and protein and fewer carbs made a massive difference in my last cut. I stayed fuller much longer on less. It's totally changed how I eat and made maintaining for a few months now easy. I don't even count calories anymore and I haven't regained the weight.
>>
>>38426766
>reddit
fuck off, and take your generals with you.
>>
>>38427403
>Keto is a meme but as long as I eat similar to the keto recommendations I do great.
>>
>>38426766
So you're telling me that all the rice, potatoes, pasta, bananas, beans, milk, and other fruits that I've been eating are bad for me but lard, sodas, whipped cream, butter, and fried fatty bacon are good?

??????
>>
>>38426766
>butter
>main food group
enjoy your heart disease
>>
>>38427403

>more fiber
>fewer carbs
>>
kek, someone somewhere is going to think soda, bacon, and butter is better for you than whole wheat, corn, or skim milk because a guy on /fit/ posted an image
>>
>>38427432
Do you know what keto is? It's not (just) low-carb.
>>
File: 1262918583662.jpg (44KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1262918583662.jpg
44KB, 250x220px
>>38426766

>red and processed meat as the core of the diet

It's like someone tried to make the worst diet they could think of
>>
>>38427403
im the anon u talkin to
i eat the same mate. also i realized that, if you eat enough protein, you dont feel the need for another nutrition really. also, sugary veggies makes you hungry and adds unnecessary calories. try only green non starchy vegies- spinach, kale, broccoli etc. not green beans- try these tips and see. also dont add more fat. whatever it is in lean proteins for fat will be enough for health and no more is necessary. - i concluded 300grs of protein is sweet spot for me on sedentary-
>>
>>38426766
So you can't eat fruit, starches or beans but bacon, butter, cheese and diet soda are all fair game?
Man you keto cucks are retarded
>b-but fruit is bad because it has sugar
Stop polluting the gene pool and just kill yourselves already
>>
Jesus, didn't know/fit/ became an echo chamber of pussy millennials. Glad I left. Time to go back to misc.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.