[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR1 FCJS8DoM >M-MUH PRO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR1FCJS8DoM

>M-MUH PROTEIN POWDER
>M-MUH MACROS!!
>M-M-M-M-M-MUHHH CALORIC SURPLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always knew this board was retarded.
>>
/fit/ is even afraid to comment on this.

Deep down they know that there's no reason to continue eating animal products, but they're just pathetic boys that do not have the will to better themselves simply by restraining themselves from eating shit food.

LMAO
>>
File: 981.jpg (25KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
981.jpg
25KB, 600x629px
>>38425735
Im a taoist, i eat animals to gain their power and energy

Vegans have shit chi.
>>
>>38425735
the fuck, another autistic green skinned "black" guy

why do they look dead in the eyes
>>
>>38425859
>posts childish reaction images
>doesn't address what someone that is stronger than 99.99% of /fit/ says

Ehh. I didn't really expect much from you meateaters
>>
>>38425877
>most bodybuilders, powerlifters and strongmen eat meat
>vegans always point out the one or two vegans who are strong

The exception does not make the rule. Also why do you need our validation? Go lift weights and eat your greens, fagboy.
>>
>>38425980
>doesn't address the fact that the vegan in the video COMPLETELY destroyed your whole view on diet and lifestyle
>throws insults

Haha. Meateaters are hilarious. What are you going to do, go eat another hamburger with extra fries and cry? :))
>>
>>38426043
except there's no mention of all the steroids he's taking.
>>
>>38426076

Maybe he's just not a fat retard like you and actually goes outside, unlike most of /fit/?
>>
>>38425735
>uses fake voice
>uses forced contrived way of talking
>clearly fucked in the head
>taking this vegan retard seriously
>>
>He said his daily intake is 1000-1500 calories per day. Its all about efficiency and how clean the body is.
he's either full of shit or 4 feet tall
>>
>>38426098
I'm not fat though. Retarded? maybe, but not as retarded as he is. And he's clearly taking steroids and masking it behind his hippy bullshit. The guy is batshit crazy.
>>
Listen to him talk. He's a fucking robot, a high functioning autist living in his own dream world. Why anyone would take his word over science is beyond me
>>
>>38425735
>implying spirulina isnt hippy vegan whey
>>
>not a single post actually calls him out on ANYTHING he said
>keep posting ad-hominems
LOL. I'm laughing so hard right now. Never change, meat-retards :)
>>
>>38426205
spouting mumbo jumbo isn't an argument. He's saying absolutely nothing. He doesn't provide any kind of evidence or proof. He's the exact same as any retard out there who roids the fuck out of himself and tries to sell you his meal plan

ps you don't seem very genuine you gotta work on your pretending skills
>>
File: tomkek.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tomkek.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>38425735
>4:44 minutes in
>the guy confirms he is a "no gf" /rk9/ sperg

100% legit bro, nice sources
vegans are fucked in the head
>>
>>38425735

This looks like some sort of improv comedy sketch.
>>
>>38426107
of course he's full of shit, he's Indian.
>>
>>38426297
he said he started the research with his former gf- now wife

kill yourself
>>
>>38425830
I like my chicken titties. I also love my lentils, black beans and leafy greens. It's almost as if balance is the key.
>>
These "strong independent vegan bodybuilder" stories always end up the same way: either the guy is lying about being vegan, or far more likely, he built his muscle mass with a non-vegan diet and then went vegan like 2 weeks ago.

People who actually build their muscle mass on a vegan diet look HORRIBLE.
>>
>>38425830
Get your gay animal rights shit out of fitness commie.
>>
File: 2billionmad.jpg (172KB, 1201x884px) Image search: [Google]
2billionmad.jpg
172KB, 1201x884px
>>38425735
>that is so

WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT THIS ISN'T THE 12TH FUCKING CENTURY, GET YOUR FAGGOT ASS MONK SPEAK OUT OF HERE, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU SPEAK NORMAL OFF CAMERA WITH YOU FUCKING NIKE SHIT

YES I MAD
>>
>>38426105
this
>>
>>38426105
Muh boy explained it
>>
>>38426234
implying he is telling the truth, unless he drinks 2k calories he is lying
>>
>>38425735
why the fuck does it have so many likes
is the majority of people really so braindead regarding nutrition and exercising
>>
>>38425877
Go post your shit-tier, b8 somewhere else, you trend following cunt.
>>
>>38425735
>aging is not normal

if this "master" were white he would look like shit already
>>
>>38425735
Just look at the comments. Everyone's either a hipster vegan girl or 40+ unfit person that will believe anything that some eccentric would say
>>
>>38426669
vegans are retarded. Their brains are starved
>>
>>38425735
hes got one nipple looking up the other looking down
>>
That guy looks good.

He talks like he's trying to not laugh at the guy's questions.
>>
>>38426717

FACTS
>>
>>38425735
>the exception is the rule

>Inclusive of select supplemental or nutraceutical agents known to exert inhibitory effects on the aging process and/or age-related diseases

what's to say he's not taking testosterone supplement? test is natural, so he's definitely natty.
>>
>>38425735
One meal that puts him into a surplus you fucking spacko
>>
>>38426360
I might just do that, have been waiting for the right moment. You kinda just pushed me over the edge. I am going to hang myself, I will end it all after this post. Thanks for giving me the push I needed.
>>
hes on steroids m8s
>>
>>38425735
How come the guy didn't ask what the stick is for?
It's a nice looking stick.
>>
File: estus1.jpg (293KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
estus1.jpg
293KB, 621x621px
>>38425859
>>38425735
>>38425877
>>38426043

Can you stop being a missionary idiot so it doesn't look like we others do our ethical non-meat-eating because of status and appraisal as a person aswell?

Thanks...
>>
Funny how the only successful "vegan" lifters all switched over after they already made 99% of their gains with meat. Any retard can maintain from veggies, but you cannot tell me a scrawny toothpick can go Johnny Bravo without eating some good old chicken and beef.
>>
>>38425735
I'd get big eating toilet paper if i roided like this guy does.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.