[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw working 18-20 hours a day except sundays Is there any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>tfw working 18-20 hours a day except sundays

Is there any point lifting if you can't get the necessary sleep required to repair muscles?

Both my jobs are warehouse labor jobs and ive made a lot of gains since working at these places but I think I've plateaued with work gains and I can only lift one day a week if I were to go to the gym
>>
>>38425547
You shouldn't lift
You should be getting a lot more sleep
>>
>>38425547
Wtf man you're going to burn yourself out
>>
>>38425547
workaholic detected
>>
>>38425590
Not really it's just the only way I can afford to pay rent and buy food etc
>>
File: 3166a51124c05b5af584718025cd05cc.jpg (338KB, 736x1076px) Image search: [Google]
3166a51124c05b5af584718025cd05cc.jpg
338KB, 736x1076px
I was working 14 hour days, as a baggage handler. Monday - Sunday throwing 30kg bags all over the place. Sometimes starting as early as 3am.

Always lifted at about 12-1am. Fuck that life though i ended up getting fired for bashing someone in the baggage room.
>>
>>38425659
>bashing someone

brit detected
>>
>>38425667
Close, australian.
>>
>>38425628
Stop buying fancy expensive foods, I used to have this problem when I always bought expensive steaks and always ate fancy dinners and now I just buy eggs, rice, cheap frozen chicken,cheap pork, potatoes, canned vegetables and sardines/tuna and I save a ridiculous amount of money
>>
Making enough cash to escape wage slavery should be everyone's primary goal.

That being said, treat your body right: sleep more, eat well. Your work keeps you active, so anything extra is just that: extra.
>>
>>38425628
I think I remember you posting about this in another thread, and people recommended you find a way out of this situation. Maybe stick with the jobs long enough to be able to land yourself a better (one) job?
>>
>>38425547
I work that kind of job but only 10 hours a day and do just fine...... why the hell are you working 18+ hours a day? Find out what's costing you so much and stop buying it or don't buy as much

Do you smoke cigarette? I quit smoking and that saves me 380$ a month which would have basically been thrown away if I didn't quit
>>
>>38425758
I do smoke and it costs me 24$ a day
>>
>>38425807

fuck lifting and sort your life out first before you burn yourself out. And also stop smoking wtf retard.
>>
>>38425758
This. Same job and only work 10 hours a day. I earn 55k doing it too which is more than enough to support my hobbies and have enough to save for a house.

Quit smoking. I use to smoke a pack a day as well. I switched to vaping and it seriously worked.
>>
I guarantee you aren't working that much.

But if you're getting 4 hours of sleep a night there is no point in lifting . In fact you won't be able to keep that up. I guarantee you aren't working nearly as much as you say.
>>
>>38425807
Aussie? durry prices are actually fucking ridiculous, it's costing me like $30 a fucken day
>>
>>38425807
>I do smoke and it costs me 24$ a day
Wow, I didn't know this was possible. I'm living on a tight budget and spend about $4 a day on food, eating mostly oats. I like to smoke a cigarette every now and then, but spending $24 a day on cancer shlongs, it would be physically impossible for me to be this addicted.
>>
>>38426251
THIS

Only because I can't afford to smoke that much holy shit no wonder he works literally all day
>>
>>38426119
I don't earn nearly as much as 55k I make about 400 dollars a week and even that's enough for my lifestyle
>>
>>38425547
>>tfw working 18-20 hours
do you want to kill yourself?there are faster ways
>>
>>38426423
I've been in his shoes and it sucks but has to be done
>>
>>38425547
You actually can do one day a week, but it'll be 5/3/1 "I Ain't Doin' Shit" variant (no accessories), with all the primaries on the same day, or some very similar template..

I did that myself last summer when I had to commute between Milwaukee and Chicago six days a week for over a month and I successfully made new strength gains.
>>
>>38425547
What kind of job requires you to work that long? No way this is even legal.
>>
>>38426482
I work 2 jobs not just 1
>>
>>38426482
It's not he must work 2 or 3 jobs to work that much per day
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.