[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a concerted push to encourage fitness stop the feminization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 8

File: 1471950536645.jpg (205KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1471950536645.jpg
205KB, 640x427px
Can a concerted push to encourage fitness stop the feminization of the western male?
>>
Good luck.
The push for liberal, feministic, ant-white pro-black sissies gained too much momentum that anything else is viewed as racist and misogynistic
>>
File: 1471950557488.jpg (128KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1471950557488.jpg
128KB, 500x333px
Here is another picture for reference. You see that these males make an effort to contort their face in a way they deem non threatening. None of them are physically fit or show any kind of athletic bearing. They grow a beard in an attempt to recover their lost jawline and to subconsciously maintain some degree of masculinity. My friends, this is an epidemic.
>>
>>38422295
No, because their feminization isn't coming from a lack of fitness, it's coming from society constantly telling them that they're worthless, sexist, misogynist rapists. The only way to stop that would be to convince men to stop listening to society and fight back against the bullshit.
>>
>>38422313

I'm good with it... why do I want to fix a "problem" when the end result of success would be more competition for women?
>>
File: 1471205536327.jpg (1MB, 2147x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1471205536327.jpg
1MB, 2147x1570px
>>38422307
>>38422331
>le epic redpill

>>38422333
You're not going to get women anyway. Amount of competition makes absolutely no difference in your case.
>>
>>38422352
/pol/ and nu-/fit/ BTFO together in record time.
>>
>>38422307
How did that even happen I wonder?
>>
>>38422398
Anime became a thing in the West. Not even joking.
>>
>>38422394
>>38422352

same faggin so gently
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 720x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 720x656px
>>38422307
>>38422331
>>
>>38422419
Here's a (You) for effort.
>>
>>38422412
The common 'male feminist' cuck doesn't even know what the fuck anime is though
>>
>>38422443
Literally everyone watched at least one of:
>DBZ
>Gundam
>Inuyasha
>Cowboy Bebop
>Kenshin
at some point in their life. It taught people that men looking and acting like women is okay.
>>
>>38422313
They're out with girls and you're alone on 4chan. I'd wager you're a virgin, but I doubt they are. I think you're attack on their masculinity is actually a thinly veiled attempt to make yourself feel better, because deep down you know these men are superior in that they are mating; you are truly the beta male.
'oh but they have a weak jaw' 'theyre pulling non threatening faces' while you cling to any smug satisfaction of 'i look more manly and think more.manly therefore I am alpha.' wrong my friend. You whine on the internet like a spurned little angry virgin, similar to Elliot roger. You're the true beta male here, saving pictures of strangers having the life you wish you had, getting off on the anger they bring up inside you. You my friend are literally being cuckolded by these so called nu-males. What does that say about you?
>>
>>38422474
I remember watching DBZ as a kid, the men were far from acting like women, just fighting monsters and bad guys like a typical super heroes
don't know about the other ones
>>
>>38422474
Not lying but I've never seen nor heard of
>gundam
>inyuyasha
>cowboy bepop
>or kenshin

Did watch DBZ though and it told me men should be strong and buff
>>
The western male is feminine, always have been, always will be. From the Hellas that fucked little boys , to the American that enjoy their wives being cucked.
>>
>>38422502

Gayest post today
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

WHAT HAPPENED
>>
>>38422495
Goku was the ultimate cuck.
>>
>>38422494
>implying any of those guys did or ever will fuck those girls
nah
they fuck chad
those are just their 'male feminist allies'
>>
>>38422526
Keep telling yourself that Mr basement dweller. Chad is a meme, go to any bar or any club in any city in the world and you will see low test chubby faggots pulling hot girls. You only tell yourself 'chad' exists as a way to keep yourself down, hoping one day you will 'make it'. Guess what, you're a little bitch with a beta attitude and no amount of getting fit will help you.
>>
>>38422494
>this projection
Do you look like >>38422535 by chance?
>>
>>38422549
Keep projecting bro
>>
>>38422549
/fit/ BTFO
>>
>>38422504

>Pretending that cuckolding is mainstream

>Being this much of a /pol/ shutin

You have to go back.
>>
>>38422562
>>38422564
The truth hurts beta. Stay salty writing your manifestos from your smelly little room while the men you hate are out there living a life you can only dream of.
>>
>>38422495
Gohan and Trunks circa Cell saga were my inspiration to become fit back in like 3rd grade. Wasn't until middle of college that I actually did it though.
>>
>>38422295
Honestly I think sports that aren't shit would do the trick. Take soccer for example; so many rules it basically requires no toughness at all. Same with most sports. Even a lot of martial arts are getting the same treatment. Dropping the "sporting" aspect, and turning it into some pansy ass dance.

Originally I got into weightlifting BECAUSE all the other sports just seemed really shitty. Then I hear people talking about how tough that game of cricket was or whatever, and just think "you absolute faggot".

People would be less beta if they had a passtime that makes them less bitchlike. Lifting is one of those; there are definitely others though.
>>
>>38423038
plenty of masculine soccer players lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJyF0EqAlWg
>>
You're SWEATING and CRYING into your PROTEIN SHAKE at the GYM while DOMINIC and RAJ are having a MUSTACHE PARTY with GIRLS
>>
>>38423038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlc5D8E4irM
>>
>>38423038
>soccer
>a lot of rules
what? name one ballsport with less rules then soccer. not saying soccer is best, handball is, but you can play soccer everywhere with minimal means.
>>
>>38423121
Handball is lame
>>
File: 1380630034632.jpg (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1380630034632.jpg
178KB, 500x500px
>>38422474

You just need the courage to see the world, and all the entertainment it offers, through a man's eyes:

DBZ is about HUEG men dedicated to getting even more SWOLE and saving the world while most female characters get relegated to bearing children and rearing the next generation of warriors.

Gundam UC is notorious for female characters being evil, perverts, evil perverts, and victims in general. (Gundam AU never counts.)

Inuyasha is a love triangle with a man at the top, who is on an epic quest to have both sets of pussy, defeat the beta male villain who wants revenge against him for taking his oneitis, be better than his older brother, and surpass his father's legacy.

Cowboy Bebop is about one man's path of redemption after letting a girl get between him and his brother, who transcends humanity to finally have the moral fortitude to walk away from a fine piece of ass and face his manly death.

I have no idea what Kenshin is, but odds are you took the wrong message away from that one too.
>>
>>38423172
DBZ is just the anime version of WWE
>>
>>38422295
No we're completely fucked, just lift so that you can ride the tiger and easily rise above the majority of the ""male"" populace.
>>
Kids shouldn't be kicked out of middle school or high school for getting into a fight.

Allowing that kind of shit would also out people like Adam Lanza and Elliot Rodger as unfit for normal society.
>>
>>38423367
I'm scared to google Adam Lanza.
>>
File: download.jpg (377KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
377KB, 1200x1600px
>>38423303
>ride the tiger
ayyy
>>
The modern day white woman caused us to devolve, in order to remain sexually relevant. Literally the whole sjw and liberal movement and white guilt is entirely the fault of white women
>>
>>38423799
Really?

Do it,it's not illegal,the fact that you are afraid of doing it shows how much your own rights have been trampled on.

The fuck are they gonna do,send death squads after you?

Gimme a break

Uncuck your shit friend
>>
>>38423867
>le bisexual Italian sex magician of tradical tiger riding
What's so great about that fag? He seems like a huge degenerate yet moralfags worship him.
>>
>>38423928
yeah i dont really like him that much desu
>>
>>38423905
I just don't want to see that brand of autism. Not in the AM bro.
>>
>>38422352
The thumbnail looks like muslims praying
>>
>>38422295
no because at least half of them will be narcissistic sissies because they care about their bodies.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 460x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 460x661px
>Caring about what other men are doing
>Trying to justify watching Japanese cartoons
>Thinking women aren't just doing it for attention
>Not realising women are more insecure than you
>Wanting other people to improve themselves
>Wanting competition in the dating field
>Not realising this nu-male fad will get boring
>Not realising these faggots are insecure
>Thinking being popular on the internet matters
>>
>>38422474
Not one bitch nigger
>>
yes

but "masculinity is toxic xddddd"
>>
File: faggots.jpg (150KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
150KB, 1200x800px
>>38424067
Thats not how we see you.
This is.
>>
Concentration fitness camps
>>
>>38422474
Western Cartoons are way more degenerate, effeminate, anti-masculine and anti-heroic than the average shonen Anime, tho.

eg: Steven Universe.
>>
>>38422295
you can fix this by just putting everybody on 2 years mandatory military service
>>
>>38424497
>forcing people to be a part of the worst part of American society
LEL
>>
>>38422307
All in the attempt to get laid.
>>
>>38424522
perfect at least they'll learn to deal with people who they don't like and defend themselves instead of doing signal boosts and doxxing

maybe they can grow a spine while they're at it
>>
>>38422494
Spoken form a man who has 'made it', has legitimately slept with multiple dozens of girls in my lifetime, is an actual Alpha Male -

The guys in those photos are 100% beta orbiter friendzoned faggots. None of those 'men' are fucking any of those women that night.
>>
>>38422474
Lol what? I watched DBZ growing up, and it's one of the things that got me into fitness in the first place. I was less than ten years old doing push ups in my room and trying to be like them. Now at age 22, I'm 6'0 200 pounds 8% bodyfat. Hell I still watch old DBZ clips every now and then to get hyped for the gym, and I don't even watch anime anymore.
>>
>>38422295
Yes. Traditional masculinity needs to be encouraged again. If you don't exercise, can't lift a twig, don't know how to fix your car, and can't fix the house, you're a worthless male and worthless human being. This idea needs to come back full force if the West wants to be saved.

The main element in bringing this attitude back is to show men that feminists don't have sex with feminized males. Feminists lie to men and say that it doesn't matter if you're not traditionally masculine, "That stuff doesn't matter, I'm not that shallow." Meanwhile in reality they turn around and fuck Musclejock #37 and Footballbro#12 while using FeminizedNu-male #7 as an emotional sponge.

Men who aren't traditionally masculine don't get anywhere in life; the feminist lie is that they do; the solution is to show feminized men the reality. They don't get results, they don't get laid, they don't get promoted, they don't have happiness. Love it or hate it, that's the way it is. Women are hard-wired to love musclejocks who can fix things, and nothing else. Western men need to remember that lesson.
>>
>>38424802
now following this thread for more TRP goodness

virtual high five to you, anon
>>
>>38424802
>Drumpf
>>
>>38422295
feminisation of men is not a bad thing

who gives a shit whether someone has more masculine or feminine characteristics, regardless of whether they have a cock or not

deal with it
>>
>>38424827
meh, if that's what Trump stands for, all the power to him.

I'd love to see all you feminized nu-males go through a custody battle, and then watch your opinions do a 360 in a heartbeat
>>
>>38424802
you know most of this is probably just wrong dont you? did you make it up or just guess based on a miniscule number of personal observations?
>>
>>38422474
That's absolutely false though. Most of the male protagonists in all of those animes are not masculine by the traditional western sense, but they definitely display highly masculine traits. All of them are leaders, not only competent at their jobs but the best in the world, almost all of them have strong family values and loyalty, all of them are good looking, all of them have high discipline, and pretty much all of them act in a way that shows their understanding that women are weak and need to be protected.

You really think Spike Spiegel is effeminate? He kick boxes every day, runs around with guns killing people, has a criminal past, and has an adrenaline-based job where he does illegal shit every day. Does any of that sound remotely feminine to you? His appearance isn't feminine in any way either.

The only kind-of-point you have is with Inuyasha, because Inuyasha looks effeminate, but aside from that all of his actual character traits are masculine.

I don't even know why the fuck you listed DBZ. It's an anime full of giant muscular dudes punching and killing the fuck out of each other in every episode. Yeah that sure is "teaching men it's okay to look and act like women." What the fuck are you smoking nigger.
>>
>>38424802
so before people invented cars, all males were nu beta males?
there is nothing funnier than college kids "thinking" about how life should be
pls post more
>>
>>38424827
This has nothing to do with an incompetent idiot running for president and losing big time by record numbers in november. This has to do with culture.
>>
>>38422474
lolno
>DBZ: train to be the best in the fucking universe
>gundam: FUCKING GIANT ROBOTS!!!
>Cowboy Bebop: kung-fu an shit
Kenshin is about a war hero that hates himself for being a war hero and Inuyasha just isn't very good
>>
>>38424890
>triggered weeb damage control
>>
>>38424913
>baiting betamale
>>
>>38424860
>so before people invented cars, all males were nu beta males?
L M F A O. Your ability to argue is pathetic.

Obviously before cars were invented, there were other jobs to do that only men could accomplish. Women have always prized those men and ignored men who don't measure up. Before cars there were other machines that needed to be fixed. Before that, money needed to be made. Before that, a caribou needed to be slaughtered and brought home to the tribe. Men do all of those jobs and if they can't, the family/tribe dies. Women are naturally attracted to men who display competency and naturally not attracted to incompetents.

I honestly don't know how you believe that your post was worth writing. How fucking hard is it to think about what you wrote and realize that before cars, men were still the providers and have been since humanity began? I laughed out loud when I read your post. You didn't even remotely challenge what I said, aside from expressing some vague generalized hatred for traditional masculinity (which isn't surprising, because you're obviously a consumer of Western media which has inculcated you with this feeling)
>>
>numale
>beta
>alpha
>triggered

do you guys have any idea how much talking this sort of nonsense makes other people cringe
>>
>>38424851
What are you even talking about?
>>
>ITT: animefags discussing masculinity

Do you guys realize how retarded you sound?

>cartoons are effeminate
>no fuck you cartoons are super masculine!

They're fucking cartoons you spergs. No cartoon in existence will ever make you 'more manly'. They are cartoons. They are created for children. Children are not men.

oiamlaffin.jpg
>>
>>38424802
>If you don't exercise, can't lift a twig, don't know how to fix your car, and can't fix the house, you're a worthless male and worthless human being. This idea needs to come back full force if the West wants to be saved.
but it's a fantastically stupid idea lacking any sensible, rational justification

it really is laughably dumb if you stop to think about it. why the hell should anyone be expected to be like that just because they happen to have been born with XY chromosomes and high test?
>>
>>38424969
Triggered beta nu-male detected.
>>
>>38424971
the vast majority of that post was completely unevidenced speculation, thats what i'm talking about
>>
>>38424973
>They're fucking cartoons you spergs. No cartoon in existence will ever make you 'more manly'.

"durr it's bad cuz it's cartoon!"
If it's not your preferred media then fine, whatever. But as kids, we watched those cartoons. It's obviously valid to talk about whether or not those "cartoons" instilled masculine values or not. You're sperging out for no reason. You're ridiculous.
>>
>>38424997
huehuehue
>>
>>38425004
>Stacey: Anon, netflix and chill? :^)
>Anon: Yeah sure netflix has my favorite anime, let me start it up!
>Stacey: So, you watch... Cartoons? ...

Instantly dry as the fucking sahara m8

But yeah, like you said,
>If it's not your preferred media then fine, whatever

keep watching your cartoons and posting on your imageboard breh, you are a real beacon of masculinity in this sea of feminism
>>
>>38424988
>but it's a fantastically stupid idea lacking any sensible, rational justification
The justification is that women are fucking depraved stupid sluts who only value those traits and are hard-wired by evolution to ignore all men who don't fit that mold.

>it really is laughably dumb if you stop to think about it.

Is it laughable and dumb to look around you at the world and notice all men in media, all men around you getting fucked on a regular basis, all men at the top positions of all companies, all act in that same way? Is that laughable and dumb to notice that every single successful man in the modern world acts in a specific way, and concluding that it's not a coincidence?

> why the hell should anyone be expected to be like that just because they happen to have been born with XY chromosomes and high test?

Because humans are stupid monkeys with innate biases and all women and men respect men who are traditionally masculine and will prefer them in every way (as friends, lovers, business partners) over men who are not.

If you want a pile of evidence then just walk over to /r9k/. It's an entire board filled with nothing but thousands of men who were never taught masculine values. Spend a week on there and ask yourself if you see any observable traits of a traditionally masculine male. None of them have jobs, none of them are competent at anything, none of them exercise, none of them know how to fix things around the house, none of them are sociable. Guess what the theme of the board is; depression, loneliness, failure, unhappiness, thoughts of suicide. HMM, IS THIS A COINCIDENCE?
>>
>>38425056
Let me guess, you're voting for Trump??
>>
>>38425067
Let me guess, you're voting for Hillary?
>>
>>38425067
>he's not voting for Trump

MAGA
>>
>>38425056
>"durr if you talk about anime you watched as a child, one time on 4chan in 1 single thread on /fit/, that means when you invite Stacy over you must immediately introduce anime into your date"

wow man you are fuckin SPERGING out for no reason. do you know how absolutely fucking retarded you sound right now? we're talking about our childhood and how it either failed or succeeded to prepare us to become men.
>>
>>38425072
I'm not voting at all, you pathetic sheep. Stop avoiding the question.
>>
>>38425086
>youre a sheep if you vote for someone

wew lad, keep your ultra-cool apathy to yourself

and he's right cartoons are for children, and whether he votes for trump or not makes no difference to that fact you faggot
>>
>>38425058
>women are fucking depraved stupid sluts who only value those traits and are hard-wired by evolution to ignore all men who don't fit that mold.
source? oh you havent got one? i thought so. what nonsense

>Is it laughable and dumb to look around you at the world and notice all men in media, all men around you getting fucked on a regular basis, all men at the top positions of all companies, all act in that same way?
except they dont.

>Is that laughable and dumb to notice that every single successful man in the modern world acts in a specific way, and concluding that it's not a coincidence?
except it's not true either. i suspect you're comitting a no true scotsman here in your definition of 'successful' aswell

>Because humans are stupid monkeys with innate biases and all women and men respect men who are traditionally masculine and will prefer them in every way (as friends, lovers, business partners) over men who are not.
well yeah that's kind of my point. but rational individuals can rise above this with relative ease, simply by thinking. i suspect you're vastly overestimating the role of genetics, instinct etc.

>If you want a pile of evidence then just walk over to /r9k/. It's an entire board filled with nothing but thousands of men who were never taught masculine values. Spend a week on there and ask yourself if you see any observable traits of a traditionally masculine male. None of them have jobs, none of them are competent at anything, none of them exercise, none of them know how to fix things around the house, none of them are sociable. Guess what the theme of the board is; depression, loneliness, failure, unhappiness, thoughts of suicide. HMM, IS THIS A COINCIDENCE?
probably not a coincidence but i'd be very surprised if it were a straight up causal relationship. i hate to turn your own weapon against you but you do seem a bit butthurt and triggered, just very out of touch with reality
>>
>>38422523
I love this.

Also, schools have suffered losses in departments besides PE. Look at how music classes went down for years due to budget cuts. It's bullshit, kids deserve being at a baseline level of health, especially when their time is being taken by mandatory schooling.
>>
>>38425112
Keep living your lies, fag. Real men accept the truth.
>>
>>38424988
>why the hell should anyone be expected to be like that just because they happen to have been born with XY chromosomes and high test?

then don't complain when 70% of women become colored haired landwhales that can't into anything while the other 30% that seemengly has their shit together runs after a dagree and money and won't have a family until her biological time has past away.

See how works animal kingdom. We're animals. All the rest is cultural bullshit that eventually will fall.
>>
>>38425115
>probably not a coincidence but i'd be very surprised if it were a straight up causal relationship. i hate to turn your own weapon against you but you do seem a bit butthurt and triggered, just very out of touch with reality
If you can't see that feminized males don't get anywhere in modern society, and fall into depression and suicidal thoughts, then YOU'RE out of touch with reality.

Every. single. protagonist. of every single modern film is a traditionally masculine male doing traditionally masculine stuff while having a muscled body. That's because people like that. That's what's popular. That's what makes money. If you want to be liked, if you want to be successful, then be masculine.

The only successful feminized males in society are those who have completely forgone society's standards of "success" anyway; they are either gay or have rejected women entirely in pursuit of their own goals. The only examples I can think of are fashion designers and owners of hentai websites.
>>
>>38425138
>Real men accept the truth.
>anime r for REAL men guise
you guys got me in stitches over here

the sad part about all this is that I watch anime

I'm just not going to make excuses and pretend that it's normal behavior, because it isn't.
>>
>>38425166
>>38425166
can you just fuck off m8 nobody cares about ur posts
>>
>>38425166
Stop posting at any time, numale bitch
>>
>>38425183
That is the most pathetic acknowledgement of defeat I've seen today

>c-can you just stop, p-please?
>>
>>38425157
>All the rest is cultural bullshit that eventually will fall.
all the cultural norms that the plebs in this thread are advocating upholding are precisely that - cultural bullshit. i'm arguing for the abandonment of such nonsense

i very much doubt individual liberty and respect for other people's preferences will end in the situation you describe. a far bigger contributor is a lack of intelligent thought and safe spaces, censorship etc. clamping down on evidence-based discussion. plus this western culture of entitlement...
>>
>>38425112
>wew lad kek am i a 4channer yet
12 year old detected, get off my board
>>
>>38422474
DBZ is masculine as fuck. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>38425205
>get off my board
>let me talk about how manly my cartoons are in peace
>>
>>38425203
>le pleb xD

leave
>>
>>38425165
no true scotsman. what do you consider a feminized male? how feminine does someone have to be to be considered 'feminized' in your books?

you're also being inredibly naive to assume that the relationship between media role models and people's wants only goes in one direction.
>>
>>38422295
I hate what's happening to this generation and society in the United States just as much as the next person. I dont get why you care how random men dress and act though. Why do you care if they are getting laid or not? Is that just some virgin projection? Just worry about yourself. The more you try to push people into doing shit the more they will resist out of spite. I have faggy Liberal limp wristed friends and they dont have too much trouble getting laid. The trick is to not be an insufferable faggot and actually go out and enjoy yourself instead of sitting at home crying about degenercy and how you want to meet another autistic girl thats hiding in her house doing the same.
>>
>>38422295
>mfw male, bisexual, nerd quite far beyond average without suppliments
Ok, i'm shit with the greentxt.
My point is that i'm a bisexual, i've crossdressed (feel like telling you because of the whole femi-thing you're talking about), but not in public. I know i'll be triggering 90% of the whole board, but i lift/squat/situp every second day without suppliements or a certain diet. Yet i am quite happy with my body.
I don't know what i'm saying anymore... I'll let you guys compare dicks now
>>
>>38425115
When's the last time you watched a movie about a guy who has dyed blue hair, scrawny build, and likes to read books?

When's the last time you watched a romantic comedy and the dude was a skinny guy wearing tight fit jeans, weak jaw, and long blonde hair?

When's the last time you watched an action film and the main character was a pasty white guy wearing glasses, who is bad at mechanical/systems knowledge?
>>
>>38425216
where did all the approval seeking 4cheddit words go dude

are you some kind of nu male cuck who does what hes told and bends over for others that easily?
>>
>>38422295
No fuck you I want my gains to be a rarity among men
>>
>>38425217
>le
who even says that anymore? go back to redddit 2012 you bell end.
>>
>>38425226
Jesus Christ just fucking stop with this meme.
>why should you care xD
I care because I'm loving in this society and I don't want my children and grandchildren to gave to deal with this bullshit. There's nothing more childish or pathetic than when a man decides to just walk away from something that they can safely attempt to help change. You're a fucking joke.
>>
>>38425232
l-let's s-see yours f-first...
>>
>>38424973
You do realize there are genres of them, right?
I'm just saying... Just because it's drawn doesn't make it barbie. Kind of like how true blood isn't prison break (or whatever you cool kids watch) just because it's shot with a camera
>>
>>38425237
that's not strictly true, but to the extent that it is true it is part of the very problem i'm describing
>>
>>38425232
Random narcissistic rant. I dig it, yuppie.
>>
>>38425225
You're being dense on purpose.

I don't even know what your point is. You haven't elaborated at all, you're just replying to take down my point of view (which has insurmountable evidence supporting it).

Why don't you explain your point and then show me the mountain of evidence that supports it. Go on; prove to me that limp-wristed boys who are awkward at sports just succeed so often in society and get laid all the time! Show me all the evidence you've got!
>>
>>38425255
>bell end
you forgot to awkwardly shoehorn in "hook you in the gabber" and "m8" you hilarious insipid turd
>>
>>38422295
>>38422331
http://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/2012/03/the-way-of-men-masculinity-explained/
>>
>>38424988
I do not thing we will find any intelligent being on here mate... First time on this board... Been here for the time it has taken me to take a shit now... I don't know whether i should laugh or cry. What i do know is that this would probably be my last time on this board haha
>>
>>38425298

Gayest post today
>>
>>38425304
>using ellipses in text
>ellipses at all
Nu-male leave.
>>
>>38425264
Just KYS then. Also you aren't going to have kids. Dont set unrealistic goals for yourself. You are as delusional as SJWs. Do you like that fallacy? Me too.

Also if by some miracle you do have kids this little fad will be over with. It's a faggy little fad and there will be another to take its place. You cant stop or mold society to your own personal standards. Thats why you have to worry about yourself and who you choose to surround yourself with, idiot.
>>
>>38425290
my point really is just that we as a society shouldn't expect people to behave in certain ways - or try to hold them accountable for doing so or otherwise - simply because of arbitrary characteristics such as the chromosomes they happen to have

what's wrong with individual liberty and allowing people to have their own preferences? i don't disagree with you that for the most part males are more 'feminized' than they have been historically, i just don't really care and don't think it's an intrinsically bad thing. if they get less poon and less money (which might be statistically true on average, though i suspect you'd have an extraordinarily difficult time demonstrating this in practice, or even quantifying femininity in the first place), so what?
>>
>>38425238
im not even him

you're just a faggot, same as about 95% of the people who visit this board

>>38425275
you realize that the genres don't take anything away from the fact that they are cartoons, right? Go try and talk to 'Chad' about how awesome the next season of AoT is going to be.

Go ask 'Stacy' if she wants to come over to your place and watch Full Metal Alchemist. I'm just trying to get a simple point across. This thread is about 'masculinity' and all you people are talking about is anime. Do you know how ridiculous that looks like to an outsider?
>>
>>38425271
Not gonna happen. Believe me or not. I get it if you would see me as a pissed off sissy, but meh. Who cares. Take my word or don't.
>>
>>38425304
the bizarre thing is that most people here think of themselves as intelligent and rational individuals, and its the rest of the world who is deluded
>>
>>38422295
They look like they're just having a fun time in a photo booth. It's kinda what you do when you're with a group of friends... and pass by a photo booth. No need to psycho analyze everything, most of us here with girlfriends have done it as well whether at weddings or visiting little tokyo
>>
>>38425264
Also I see you are making such a big dent with your attempts to change society. Very delusional and you lack the ability to see the bigger picture because you are too full of yourself and your non existent importance. You will make no change you can only surround yourself with like minded individuals if you cant handle opposing views. You will die alone and miserable and its no skin of my bones, have at it. XD
>>
>>38425343
sounds like I hit a nerve there. good job at complying and removing all the unfunny validation seeking memes from your posts though
>>
>>38425334
Is that really the best you can come up with? Incredible. You retarded faggots that immediately jump onto the defensive as soon as someone disagrees with you are just as bad, if not worse than the tumblr crowd. My two year old son can present a point and debate it better than half of you. Try not mooching off of mommy and daddy's phone bill, try getting your own job and your own place, and try joining the real world. It'll be better for you and everyone involved.
>>
>>38425370
I AM NOT THE FAGGOT YOU REPLIED TO, I SIMPLY AGREE WITH HIM BECAUSE HE ISN'T RETARDED

How fucking dense are you?
>>
>>38425374
It's a valid point or else you would be able to argue against it. I'm sure your son will grow up to resent you too.
>>
>>38425393
>le all caps yelling xD
sounds like I hit a nerve there. good job at complying and removing all the unfunny validation seeking memes from your posts though
>>
>>38425398
Once again, incredible.
>>
>>38425393
if you love him so much why dont you marry him, funny meme man? wew lad kek as the say
>>
>>38425343
Hey, it's the weeb again. I get what ypu are saying. For the record i got bored to death halfway through s1 of aot and i haven't bothered watching full metal alchemist. But heck, i guess we all have our guilty pleasures don't we?
Actually, my gf wanted me to watch clannad with her once. Not really my thing, but i made it through a couple of episodes with her. I guess showing masculinity isn't the most important thing to meet a girl. Then again, that depends on how the girl you're aiming for is. All these variables, and here i was thinking i was done with math for today
>>
>>38425374
Also, I dont agree with the direction society is going. I'm just not stupid enough to waste my time getting butthurt over other peoples clothes and out of shape bodies.
>>
>>38425413
>>38425401
If it wasn't for the fact that this is a fitness board and that I look better than 99.9% of you (looking at you Prometheus) I would drop this faggot ass community so fast...

>inb4 pics
fuck you
>>
>>38422295
>worrying about others this much
>not going to make it

Work on your life and your problems. Be who you want to be and fuck everyone else
>>
>>38425431
quit embarrassing yourself you 14 year old. try r/4chan, they all like to fit in as hard as possible over there too
>>
>>38422504
So if american wives are the ones being cuckholded, that means american men sleep with other women.
>>
>>38422307
You're clearly angry that women prefer these orher males to you. If your goal is only to be what women want then you need to adapt/evolve.
>>
>>38425346
DELET THIS
>>
>>38425336
You're right. In a perfect world, we shouldn't hold people to any cultural standards of behavior. In a perfect world, everyone can act as they please.

In reality, that's not the case. If you act however you please, you will be judged and you will fail in every area of life if you don't toe the line. You're the idealist and I'm the realist. I'm talking hard-hitting advice that will help people succeed in the real world. You're talking soft emotional feel-good bullshit that will make people fail while "doing what they love xD"

>If they get less sex/money on average, so what?
Yeah, so what if people are getting less of the only things that truly make them happy? So what? S'all good, right? we can just lonely in the ghetto with drug peddlers on every street corner. Seems like a great life.
>>
>>38425512
How bout this: Shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.
>>
>>38425548
t. Manlet with anger issues
>>
>>38425566
>t. meme
thought I already told you to get out
>>
>>38425512
i think you're being a bit melodramatic

you say you're a realistic but it sounds to me like you're just whinging a bit (no offence, and i mean that now)

who gets the most women? yeah, MAYBE the fit hypermasculine dudes, though being too masculine probably makes your odds there a bit worse, not sure. and who gets the most money? absolutely NOT those hyper masculines dudes, no way in hell. idk im just not seeing it

so look, im pretty young, so maybe im still a bit naive... ive been to university and competed for them athletically, but ive also worked in 101 different sectors including finance, logistics etc. and interacted with a lot senior people, those most people would call 'successful' etc etc... and im just not seeing these patterns. so many people who are weak as piss, shit at sports and have the confidence of a damp cloth when it comes to women are in these economically 'successful' positions, while a lot of fit, well setup dudes are just in a shitty place when it comes to jobs and working. and i know that's not really what you're saying, but i'm struggling to understand what it is that you ARE saying, which is why i've called no true scotsman a couple of times. it seems like you have this somewhat vague conception of 'success' in your head that you've DEFINED to involve these non-feminine attributes. so it shouldnt really come as a surprise or anything worth commenting on when it seems that femininity doesnt correlate well with this kind of success- you've defined that to be the case.

so yeah, think real hard and try to pin down rigorously what you think constitutes success, and then what you think constitutes feminity, and then perhaps we can discuss from there. to me, any definition of success really has gone to centre on happiness and not these secondary factors like money and sex
>>
>>38422295

Only the death of capitalism will restore the masculinity of the western males.
>>
>>38424543
>doxing
>>
>>38425689
Newfag
>>
>>38425409
Still have no argument against it. I'll leave you to your delusion. It seems like you really need it.
>>
>>38424960
I wasn't even trying to argue you dumb fedorafag
stay in your imaginary world, kid, and just keep rationalizing the things you see from your egocentrical perspective
you just pull the definition of "traditional masculinity" out of your ass and claim it as a standard just because it makes you feel better this way
well kid, I cant argue with your feelings, can I?)
>>
>>38423867
>>38423928
I was really disappointed when I read Ride the tiger. Just "I love Nietzsche, but he fucked up", "Gotta ascend to the astral plane" and "jazz sucks". Not worth the hype, like most books 4chan recommends.
>>
>>38424672
Lol sure kid, you sound pure autism. You're not alpha, you haven't fucked shit, stop living your online fantasy lol

Beta orbiters only exist in your online world, you're one of them. Get a fucking life you awkward fuck.
>>
>>38422295
No man it seems like the only thing that could stop it is some sort of huge war were most men are drafted.

atm you just have to do your best to not be a fucboi
>>
Plastics- BPAs and pthalates in particular, feminize men and masculinize women due to their nature as endrocrine disrupters. The millennial generation has had the most prenatal and early life exposure to these chemicals than any other generation. My hypothesis is that this exposure to these chemicals through food and water has caused the current situation of millennials
>>
>>38422474
You clearly haven't seen a single one of them if you think any of the main male characters acted like the pussies OP is talking about. If you watched DBZ as a kid and didn't want to be fit as fuck and able to kick the shit out of everything in the universe you belong in a Vietnamese bamboo trap you pleb
>>
Why do these threads trigger so many people?
>>
>>38425336
It doesn't matter to me AS LONG as they own up to their mediocrity.
What I hate is when they blame their mediocrity on something other then themselves and take out their anger on other people other then themselves.
>>
Why do you niggers even care? That means there's literally less competition.
>>
>>38425056
You know real life girls enjoy anime too? The last two girls I was with we watched anime then banged all the time. There are cool girls who look good in the real world if you leave your room or the gym (>implying you lift) once in a while you retard
>>
>>38425232
>attention whoring/bait, the post
>>
>>38425237
desu Michael Cera exists and contradicts your last two points, though I agree with the general message of manliness should be encouraged and fags are taking over
>>
What exactly is the problem with the "feminized" male? How does it impede in your ability to act how you want? Do you consider fashionable clothing "feminine"? Or maybe a certain hairstyle? Or way of manner?

90% of the time the people who complain about this are overweight white men with buzz cuts and loose and unfashionable clothing. It's a confidence issue, work on it
>>
>>38426597
Excellent original opinion you gave there.
>>
>>38425346
What board do you think you're on right now? /fit/ loves traps, you attention seeking whore
>>
>>38426894
Michael Cera is only famous for being an ugly cuck. people laugh at how effeminate he is.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.