[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been doing Phraks Greyskull http://i.imgur.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

So I've been doing Phraks Greyskull http://i.imgur.com/XbsMMJU.jpg on my 4th week now, however i believe I'm doing it wrong and would like input on some concerns i have.
1. Am i supposed to increase weight weekly? Or every session? Even if i can only hit 5 reps on the last amrap set?
2. I have been alternating Squats and Deadlifts as an A and B workout, is it always Squats Mon/Wed and Deadlifts only once a week on Wed?
3. Are the increments supposed to be for example 2.5lbs on each side of the barbell? Or in total?

My lifts as of now in (lbs): OHP 85, Squat 140, Bench 135, Bar Rows 115, Deadlifts 140.
>>
>>38420876

It was my understanding that if you complete less than 5 reps on the amrap you have to de-load 10% of total weight and work back up. If you're getting 5 reps, then the program says to continue adding weight.

As for how often to increase weight, well I assume that you increase each session in a lift until you can't get 5 reps
>>
>Are the increments supposed to be for example 2.5lbs on each side of the barbell? Or in total?

Total
>>
>>38420978
That's what I'm confused about, I don't want to be adding weight too soon or too late
>>
>>38421008

You do indeed increase weight each session.
>>
>>38421001
Well shit alright then seems fair
>>
>>38420876
1. Every workout
2. Squats are done Mon and Fri, deadlift on Wed.
3. 2.5lbs total, buy micro plates on upper body movements 5lbs total on lower body movements.
Read the book pls.
>>
>>38421020
Will do, but I was eager to start right away and don't have the book
>>
>>38421030
Its in the plg dropbox
>>
>>38421050
Went to the /plg/ general, didn't see any links
>>
>>38421063
Here I'll spoon feed you.
Open wide little babby choo choo gains train coming.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7eknm0mwtsrmbgb/AAANvYu2xrpV858Uc0LiZYJea?dl=0
>>
why did you link to a picture you could have used as the OP pic instead of the irrelevant one?
>>
>>38421121
To attract anons m8
>>
Im doing GS also. Except I dont do the AMRAP Heres my accessories:
On OHP day: bb curls, lateral raises, facepull and 5x10 seated db ohp (50% of normal ohp)
Bench day: incline flyes, triceps, lat pulldown
On friday front squats on top of low bar squats (50% of working weight)
Rate? Im trying this out but if it affects my recovery I'll take some exercises away.
>>
Bumb
>>
Bumbe desudesu
>>
>>38422471
This is not GSLP faggot.
>>
>>38421018

To expand on this, they actually sell 1.25 lb "micro plates" specifically for this purpose.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.