[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm literally going to kill myself I was just fucking my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fat pepe.png (60KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
fat pepe.png
60KB, 500x407px
I'm literally going to kill myself

I was just fucking my girlfriend a while earlier and I saw my huge fucking belly, so big I couldn't even see my dick going in

Last year in january i weighted 65 kg (i'm 5'10). Our relationship started, I love her very much and I even think we could end up marrying

However, she fucking loves to eat fried chicken at least once a week, and life with her has become generally more passive. That led me to complacency and I finally jumped on the scale today...... 82kg!!!!

How can I even deal with this? How the fuck did I not realize I was becoming a landwhale earlier? I've never been fat in my life and I fucking DESPISE fat people
>>
Start working out and counting calories dumbass.
>>
Just end it now manlet
>>
lol im at those stats and can still see some abs, and i thought i let myself go

thx op
>>
File: 1450380184031.png (204KB, 715x660px) Image search: [Google]
1450380184031.png
204KB, 715x660px
>82kg

TWINK SHITS
>>
>>38418492
I think you gotta make a choice mang.

Not even kidding.

I've been here, I lived with my partner and she ate shit constantly. We'd go on diets together but she'd crave and end up eating takeaway or something, and I'd end up eating takeaway too.

We broke up and I lost tons of weight.
>>
>Gf
But you already made it
>>
>>38418492
>and life with her has become generally more passive. That led me to complacency

Ask yourself. Is this it? Are you ready to stop here? Is this as high as you want to go in life?

If you still want to reach your goals then you've got a hard choice to make friend; you can't willfully get back your motivation and willfully correct your diet or you would of done it by now.

When you're busting your nut constantly into a grill you're going to lose motivation; it's how we're programmed. I've been single for 3 years now and it's been great; I gave up sleeping with people 8 months ago and I've never been so motivated. I realized I wasted so many years chasing the wrong things; once I got rid of the distractions I was free to focus on boxing.

Half the world has a pussy and they all do the same thing.
>>
>>38418597
The wisest and most admirable person I ever met was a Jesuit priest. 2 PhDs (Astronomy and Theology), healthy as fuck at 67, admired by hundreds of people.

He took the vow of celibacy at the age of 25, I'm beginning to understand why.
>>
>>38418670
It took an LSD trip for me to realize how much time I had wasted on bitches.

Sounds crazy but anyone who has tried LSD will understand; it's like a truth serum that reveals things to you that you subconsciously knew but didn't know you knew.

I could see every decision I had ever made and every decision I was potentially going to make, and how I would always fail at my goals because I kept making the wrong choices chasing the wrong things.

3 months later I was fitter than ever and had my first ever boxing match after 7 years of training but not being committed enough to get in fighting shape. I won.

Had a few close encounters with bitches since then but I always end up running away before anything happens. It seems cool until the chance of sex/intimacy becomes a reality and then i freak out and gtfo. I am in a peaceful place where I'm focused on the right things, for the first time in my life I don't actually want anyone else. I'm enjoying doing my own shit. The other week I went on a one man backpacking trip to London for a few days, totally solo and it was liberating.
>>
just do stomach vacuums bro
>>
>>38418730
> I could see every decision I had ever made and every decision I was potentially going to make, and how I would always fail at my goals because I kept making the wrong choices chasing the wrong things

I feel this. Chose to do it for fun and had my life flipped around. Part of me wishes I did more research before doing it but it was so humbling I'm almost grateful I was so ignorant going in
>>
>>38418794
Mate I just went into it to see trippy shit, i had a friend who preached it as a spiritual took but I honestly just wanted a new experience.

The few months I spent tripping LSD was one of the most life changing periods of my entire life, it also taught me that I should just be myself rather than worrying about whether other people like me or not, it showed me that it's all connected, it showed me that we're all just a small part of a big eco system.
>>
>>38418730
Jesus fuck. All I ever hear about LSD is how mind bogglingly truth envisioning it is.

I think I need to try it. Fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.