[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXG wJevjOfs Just watched t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: dadf.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dadf.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXGwJevjOfs

Just watched this video. HOW THE FUCK are people acting like the hate towards being fat is anything like racism? Seriously....black people can't work-out and eat healthy and turn white. Where is the logic in this. I am sooooooo tired of people seeing where they are in life, realizing that its not socially acceptable to be where they are, and then have the gall to act like we are the problem in their life for not accepting their life choices.

There is litterally NO excuse for being fat other than being lazy. I have a hypo-thyroid problem. My doctor said he would either put me on medication to control my thyroid, which would eventually lead to it being taken out, or I could simply work-out and eat healthier and the problem would probably work itself out. I did.

I was never morbidly obese like a lot of these women advocating for being fat, but that's only because I wasn't eating like a pig before i found out about this problem. AND I HAVE AN ACTUAL THYROID PROBLEM that these people like to use as an EXCUSE for being fat. I accept no excuse for someone being fat.

I saw this fat woman saying that she was "healthy". She said she weighed 380lbs and there was no problem with that. If this lady is ~5'6 and weighs that much she has to be pushing AT LEAST 4000 calories a day. That's only if she never works out, which she says she does. If she works out she would have to be eating like fucking Michael Phelps every day to maintain that weight, and she acts like its not a fucking problem.

I guess you could call this a fat hate thread.

Fuck up da fatties /fit/
>>
File: Wall-E-2-fat-humans.jpg (271KB, 1435x597px) Image search: [Google]
Wall-E-2-fat-humans.jpg
271KB, 1435x597px
I do not want to live in a world were it is okay to be fat. Its kind of disgusting to me. You don't have to be pushing 10% body fat, but if you are anything over 225, unless you are absolutely ripped/tall, that is disguising. I don't want to live in a future of Wall-E. We have to stop these retards.
>>
>>38417327
>tfw thats five pounds over my bulk weight and I'm 6'2
>>
File: 363477_original.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
363477_original.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>38417337
How long did it take you to get there? I'm 6'1 180 with about 15-20% body fat, just started a few months ago. How long should it take me to get abs and stop getting catfished by fat girls on tinder?
>>
>>38417327
fucking robot fucked it up for all of us
man, fuck that robot
>>
>>38417251
>that heavy breathing ever other word
i get where shes coming from but is it really prejudice if it is actually a look into their life? like seeing someones messy house (frigdebro status)and calling them messy. a little chubby or pudgy yeah is fine preople shouldnt be judged for that everyones got their own problem, schedule and diet and its maintainable but obese like her is just pure gluttoney and sloth nothing else and if others think thats rancid then theres not really a surprise
>>
Take solace in knowing she will die sooner rather than later.
>>
>black people can't work-out and eat healthy and turn white
Imagine what a better world we would live in
>>
people naturally dont fuck and breed with fat women

fat women die much quicker

tedx is not credible, I know the guy who works for Ted and he says TedX is a pandershow to garner more people

also, Im writing this as I watch.

She's out of breath from talking and standing.
>>
>>38417251
Disabled comments, dude....
>>
>>38417251
> I don't need a tutu
> I need a fourfour

That's actually pretty good
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.