[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I'm starting college next week and I'm taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (67KB, 599x793px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 599x793px
/fit/ I'm starting college next week and I'm taking 14 credits. I also work as well and fear that I won't have time to make gains. Is it possible to make it? I would really like someone who is going through or has gone through this before. I just don't think I will have the strength and time.
>>
take the time you spend on fit and use it for liftig
>>
>>38416334
hot pic
>>
I have 12 units last sem with a job.
I made it, although there were days when I'm too exhausted to continue.

I barely survived. I think you ccan do the same.
>>
Undergrad is a joke. Plenty of time for everything.
>>
File: 1466531817578.jpg (229KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1466531817578.jpg
229KB, 1280x853px
>>38416334
>14 credits

nigga are you fucking serious? That is certified baby shit, you will be fine unless you are actually retarded, even taking the job into account
>>
>14 credits
>working
>won't have time for the gym

The only way you won't have time for the gym is if you're a fucking retard with time management who pulls all nighters and shit. I know plenty of people who are working and taking 16+ credits while still making it to the gym.

Make a fucking schedule and stop being a child.
>>
>>38417271
agreed, took 21 credits each semester while working 50-60 hours a week for a programming gig. skipped all my classes, just took days off to cram before exams; got a 3.6 for both my majors (ee and cs.)

it was a little hectic when projects were due or i had to do team projects but other than that it was manageable.

working all those hours as a coder made it so i had a lot of money for a couple of years before i graduated and was able to buy myself some nice toys like a motorcycle and get a huge head start on 401k and what not.

i bought myself a power cage and set it up in my apartment so i could work out whenever i wanted. for cardio i got myself a concept 2 rower.

social life took a pretty big hit though, i didn't really go out much on friday/saturdays, since those were the days i'd catch up on school stuff.

you really just need discipline. make a schedule and stick to it. its not that bad unless you slack off for a weekend and go out with your friends or something, then the following weekend is an all nighter hell trying to cram all the shit due.

save the partying for when your semester ends, take a week off and go to some tropical country or something. if you're working and saving right, you should be able to afford that. dont be like most useless kids who either drink and only go to 3 classes a day and waste 4 years of young energy or nerdy idiots who play dota and do the same.
>>
OP here
You guys arnt really explaining on HOW to do it but just critizing me. It's 6 classes Im taking and about 25-30 hours of work.
Don't say work out in the morning cause I'm not a morning person. I was planning to do late night gains but my local gyms close at 9/10pm
>>
I have averaged 15 credit hours a semester in CS while working 10-15 hours a week for 4 years and still binge drink 2 nights a week and bench 390 lbs.
>>
>>38418093
there is no how

you just do it. Don't fuck around, do your work, go to bed early, wake up, go to class, workout, work, repeat
>>
>>38418093
>5 to 6 hours a day
>5 or 6 days depending on hours
>not enough time

literally high school hours, wtf
>>
dude that's nothing

14 credits is like 4 classes lol
>>
>>38418093
>Don't say work out in the morning cause I'm not a morning person.

If that's the only time you have to lift, then do what you have to do. Get your ass up and down a caffeine pill or two, you'll be fine. Otherwise, stay small faggot.
>>
>>38417487
how long did it take you to graduate
>>
File: 1469529641105.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1469529641105.png
75KB, 348x301px
>>38417314
>this lmao

I had 20 cred hours and 20 working hours. I'd be busy all fuggin' day until 8-10 pm. Workout at 8pm. Get home at 9. Stay up to 11 playing vidya. Rinse and repeat. Had a 3.9 for those first two years doing that. When I had a gf it was worse because I would skip some days and stay up at her apartment till like 3 am. That was my hardest semester

14 hours is average which everyone does and guess what everyone does the same normie shit with that.
>>
>>38418686
Not for me it's 6
I'm doing biology and they lab classes stacked on.
>>
Wake up early/stay up late. If you really want to make it, you'll find the time to lift.
>>
>>38417487
Mirin those head gains
>>
>>38416334
I'm in med school and lift everyday
Learn how to manage your time
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.