[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 64kg 1.70mts faggot. is doing 30 minutes cardio every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1436744617802.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1436744617802.png
74KB, 412x351px
I'm 64kg 1.70mts faggot.

is doing 30 minutes cardio every two or three days good enough plus eating less trash and more greens.

plus doing also daily push ups and squats and abs.

is this enough to not be a gigga nigga but simply a non lazy fat piece of shit?

not looking to become swole, simply want to look hot to girls.
>>
Read the sticky.
Or yeah if you want to not look like shit but that's not enough to look hot.
But shit you're a Manlet so you're pretty much screwd
>>
>>38416303
I just want to be othermode.

how do I do that?

I'm not manlet, just a spic.
>>
>>38416363
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
>>38416212
Lol 5'6" why even bother. Work on your social skills and appearance because your body will never impress anyone.
>>
>>38416408
I just don't want to look like a lazy piece of shit.
not interested in becoming a gigga nigga.

plus, is the average male height here.
>>
>>38416422
Im 175mts and its also average in my country thats why i dont care im from mexico
>>
>>38416422
Women don't want to be with a short man so the best you can hope for is being friends with a woman which is why you need to work on social and appearance gains.
>>
>>38416212
Im 66 kgs of pure muscle babe
>>
>>38416212
it's a start, OP. keep doing that for a while, you'll most likely find that you enjoy it, and therefore will want to get a better and more complete routine.
>>
Just do pushups, curls, abs, calf raises.
>>
>>38416408
170 cm is 5'7". REEEEEEEEEEEE

t. 5'7" manlet
>>
>i dont want to become giga nigga
This is why i sometimes hate faggot newbies. Even if you followed a well planned routine and stuck to a very proper diet for 2 years you would still be nowhere near massive.

Stop making up excuses as to why you want to half ass your workouts like you halfass the rest of your life. Just follow a good routine and eat better. Youll be able to reach your "hot" bod much more quickly.
>>
>>38416212
No
>>
> don't listen to these idiots
> 5'7 is plenty fine
> FOLLOW SCOOBYS ADVICE
> work hard and consistently
> eat healthy, track your calories and DO CARDIO
> keep track of your workout progression
> you'll make it
>>
>>38416212
64kg and you are fat?

Guess I'm doing alright with 67kg and not fat, same height
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.