[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it worth it? how much can i expect to immediately add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jack_shirt.png (283KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jack_shirt.png
283KB, 600x600px
is it worth it?

how much can i expect to immediately add to my bench press max?
>>
they cost under $450
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
Just pay me to lift the weight for you, you little bitch
>>
>>38406733
Nothing. You can expect to add a barbell to your face unless you got spotters and proper equipment. Also depends on how well your bench shirt fits.
>>
>>38406733
What's the point? You're literally just letting the shirt do the work for you. If you bench 195 on Monday and put on an expensive rubber band shirt on Tuesday and bench 225, then your bench is still only 195. Might as well fucking half rep or let your spotter take half the weight if you're just gonna cheat. Goddamn I just don't get this shit it actually boggles my mind.
>>
>>38406850
Put on a bench shirt and say that to my face fucker, not online
>>
>>38406733
better training device would be a slingshot, IMO
>>
>>38406733
just do normal bench you gay retard a shirt isn't gonna make you stronger
>>
stats fags getting way out of control

I can also lift a cargo container if I just add a crane to my body
>>
>>38406733
If you're asking this you really shouldn't even be thinking of buying a bench shirt. Do you want to compete in equipped powerlifting? If yes buy one otherwise don't waste your money.
>>
>>38407023
Cranebrah, u natty ?
>>
>>38406850
>Goddamn I just don't get this shit it actually boggles my mind.
it's because you don't understand the force curve during a bench press. you produce the least force near the bottom and then more and more as the bar rises. it's very rare for a raw lifter to fail at bench near the top. meanwhile, a bench shirt gives you the most help near the bottom and less and less as the bar rises. the result is that you have to produce roughly the same force near the bottom and more force near the top, which is closer to what your body is designed for.
>>
Why am i thinking of some skinny univerdity kid showing up to his campus gym weightroom with a inzer shirt on to bench 315?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.