[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHA TIME FOR GREEN TEA AND COFFEE THREAD Discuss what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: green-tea-in-a-cup.jpg (25KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
green-tea-in-a-cup.jpg
25KB, 700x466px
HAHAHAHAHAHA
TIME FOR GREEN TEA AND COFFEE THREAD
Discuss what you like drinkin, your fav brands, pros and cons
>>
>>38404789
I drink a gunpowder green tea I got from the asian store for under 1/5th the price of the local brands and it's just as good if not better. The only words in English on the entire box are "gunpowder tea" so can't help you with the brand.
>>
>>38404789
Add spices to my coffee, do a 4:2:1 mix of cinnamon:cardamom:all spice, nom
drink it black w/ no sugar for best results
>>
>>38404789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTkfSH8kGNs
>>
silver needle
>>
pros: some caffeine
cons: not enough caffeine, takes too long to ingest said caffeine especially when hot
>>
>>38404994
then make cold brew
>>
>>38404998

still inferior caffeine source
>>
>Irish breakfast + peppermint
>1g caffeine 250 mg l-theanine+ oj
Thundershitting my way to glory over here
>>
On a nightshift tonight and had about 8 cups of black coffee over the last 12 hours. It's nearly 5am and I feel fucked bros, I gotta drive home in an hour too and I feel sleepy as fuck.

Woke up early today to go to the gym and now i regret it.
>>
>>38405270

caffeine with theanine? what's the reasoning?

if i'm trying to caffeinate, i want to get hype. i take theanine _ GABA + taurine at night to cool down before bed though
>>
So I've got a problem.
I live on a campus that doesn't allow supplements, and I'm used to taking 2-3 200mg caffeine pills a day. Anyone know of a cheap drink mix that can supply me with at least 200mg of caffeine per serving? Pre-workouts are too expensive to just use as a caffeine source.

40oz of coffee doesn't do much for me, even after a week without much caffeine.
>>
>>38405556

wtf? no supplements? what kind of totalitarian college
>>
>>38405581
its probably some mormon college or something
>>
>>38405473
Theanine taken (usually twice the dosage) with caffeine takes away most of the sides, like anxiety and shit.
Allows you to be more focused and have a calm mind while still being stimmed.
>>
I fucking love black coffee, but I try to not overdo it. Slow drip, machine thru filters, instant coffee with microwaved water, I don't give a fuck. Ok I do, I do appreciate the rare good tasting coffee when I'm pounding it and it doesn't taste like battery acid.

I also love how it instantly makes me poo
>>
I drink coffee just because i like the taste and because it helps me studying (yeah, maybe is just placebo)
And i drink oftentimes green tea with some honey because of phenols, polyphenols in it, but also because has diuretic effects
>>
>>38404810
Is that type of tea good. Right now I'm drinking Ice cold Jasmine during the day and a mug of warm peppermint at night. I don't sweeten my teas so something less bitter would be good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.