[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i improve my body odor? i dont want to use deodorant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (40KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 480x853px
how do i improve my body odor? i dont want to use deodorant or antiperspirant
>>
>>38402547
Why not? I'm guessing some retarded /pol/ reason or 'it elevates mah test'
>>
>>38402547
What kind of autist says they won't use deodorant in this day and age.

Step out of your cave you fucking neckbeard and put on deodorant
>>
>>38402547
Try not being a fat filthy piece of shit who never showers and never puts on clean clothes, for starters.
>>
>>38402547
Take a shower you dirty shitskin
>>
>>38402558
they dont really help that much
i still sweat an entire ocean into existance and it still smells like garbage
>>
>>38402579
i shower 1-2 times a day you faggot
>>
>>38402600
Try using SOAP and SHAMPOO when you do, don't just splash water on yourself and wipe the crud off you with a towel. Also SCRUB YOUR GODDAMN ANUS WITH SOAP AND WATER, TOO. No wonder you smell like shit.
>>
>>38402617
baka
is fit really this autistic
>>
>>38402635
Shove it up your ass.
You either have a medical condition and need to see a doctor, or you don't know how to clean yourself properly. I vote for the latter: You don't know how to fucking wash your own body properly, so we have to TELL YOU how to do it, and you bitch and whine the whole time. Furthermore I bet you don't wash your goddamn clothes very often so they stink like shit too. Get correct.
>>
>>38402547
Eat less curry.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.