[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that juiced-up middle-aged cannonbald manlet slapping himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gbr.jpg (179KB, 642x769px) Image search: [Google]
gbr.jpg
179KB, 642x769px
>that juiced-up middle-aged cannonbald manlet slapping himself repeatedly in the head before deadlifting
>>
i do that too, i know it's cringy, but i'm just too much of a fucking zombie to do a heavy set of five at my limits, and too poor for preworkout. it's effective. also mind your own buisness faggot, if you don't like something don't watch it.
>>
>>38398527
someone post the original picture where it was like his face when he finds out his friend is a racist or something
>>
>>38398527
Jack Stark?
>>
File: corey-the-frog.gif (4MB, 365x351px) Image search: [Google]
corey-the-frog.gif
4MB, 365x351px
>>38398527
>tfw I have a home gym so I can yell, slam weights, and slap my self without people who lift more than me getting pissy
>>
>>38399039
this
why are people so concerned about what other people are doing? If I wanna fingerfuck my asshole to hype myself up for deadlifts I bloody well can, because it works for me and that's not your business.
>>
>>38398527
I refuse to believe that someone is actually this disgustingly ugly
>>
>>38399108
I wish I had enough space in my room to do up a home gym. I have a weight set (only goes up to 50kgs :/ ) but there's no room for a little adjustable bench or a bike/treadmill. I'd love to put together a squat rack that doubles as a bench rack and a bodyweight area.
>>
>>38399174
While we're on the subject of home gyms, can someone please tell me why weights are so fucking expensive? No matter what they're made out of they're way more than it should be. All they are is something heavy. Why does it cost hundreds of dollars worth of weights to get to what I need to deadlift?
>>
>>38399199
Yeah ns, mine was $200, with a discount, and it's one of those shitty screw on bars, not godtier olympic bars with clips. Plus the plates are thinner
>>
>>38399199

Because machining a 45 pound chunk of iron with reasonable tolerance and then shipping it by land is pretty expensive. Especially if you do literally any treatment to prevent corrosion, such as galvanization, painting, rubberization, or making it out of stainless.
>>
File: cgcmo.jpg (93KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
cgcmo.jpg
93KB, 480x640px
>that guy slapping his chest after reracking the squat bar
>>
>>38399774
I fucking hate that face so much.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.