[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feel when will never ever have gf because will always be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

That feel when will never ever have gf because will always be too ugly.

Is this acceptable?
>>
>>38398424
Post pic, cant be that ugly.
>>
File: 56.jpg (94KB, 645x743px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
94KB, 645x743px
>tfw girls always go chasing after you
>tfw picky and always reject them all
>tfw always stop liking them the instant i know they like me

a-am i autistic?
>>
>>38398441
Don't reply to me or my thread ever again
>>
>>38398429
Wont post pic but its true.
>>
>>38398542
Probably not, its probably just your confidence
>>
>>38398695

confidence comes from acceptance
>>
>>38398441
happens to us all, i instantly start to dislike women that show me affection
>>
File: 1471638664478.jpg (72KB, 784x675px) Image search: [Google]
1471638664478.jpg
72KB, 784x675px
>>38398424
Face R8 thread?
>>
>>38398424
I feel you, bro.

Who else /too-ugly-to-love/?
>>
>>38398801
Pls no the last time we tried that we all realized /fit/ is filled with ugly motherfuckers.. Which in hindsight makes perfect sense.
>>
>>38398801
hello baby you are very hot do you want to have sex with me in my mansion in Dubai call me
>>
>>38398826
depends, not all of us are ugly mofo's.

General public just isn't that attractive.
>>
>>38398710
SO DEAL WITH IT.
>>
>>38398695
How to have confidence when ugly? Not that it would be enough
>>
>>38399404
You just do it. If you are worried about women. They are a numbers game, approach 10 being an 8 you can get 6-7. Being a 3-4 maybe 2-3. So if you approach 10 every week the rest of this year you will have plenty of options.
>>
>>38399404
Realize that people are more than the way they look, more than what they let you see of them.
Live in a way that makes you feel fulfilled and happy. Don't make excuses, don't look for something to blame. If you're a lazy asshole that likes shitposting all day go right ahead, just keep in mind that it was a conscious choice and the only reason your life hasn't moved forward in the last x years is because you didn't really want it to.
If you choose a goal, any goal - education, career, hobby, fitness, to pursue then give it all you have. Live knowing that you're doing the best you can. If there's even a shadow of a doubt that you aren't - then be honest and don't delude yourself by shifting the blame because there's nothing else you can put it on.
Become a 5%er, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. You're the one in control.
If what you want to be is a big buff motherfucker that women flock to because they literally can't control themselves and want you to fuck them unconscious then find a way to get a bunch of money, do roids, get plastic surgery and go fuck whores.
It won't be quick or easy but if it's truly what you want then it will make you happy. If you're not willing to do whatever it takes then accept that you're a weak willed slob and don't deserve to be confident in yourself.

Or kill you are self, that one's quick and easy. And you still get to leave humanity behind.
>>
>tfw ugly-average with really high standards

I'm destined to die alone
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.